Broken Rules Pt2

"How You Wake Up In The Mornin Feelin Evil? Uhh, Trauma"

-Meek Mill
Trauma

"I saw what you did back there" Isaiah spoke in a shakey voice. Initially she wasn't going to say anything about the horror she just witnessed. She planned on having him take her back home and she'd never talk to him again but when he got in the car something changed.

She wanted to to know why he did it. Never in her wildest dreams did she think that she'd ever consider hearing out a murderer and potentially letting go of his act but something about Dior made her want to hear him out. She wanted his actions to be justified.

The lights pur of the engine could be heard as Dior started the car up. He kept his eyes forward as he cursed himself in his head for actually thinking that Isaiah as hard headed as she is would actually stay in the car. Even though it wasn't his intention to kill anyone that night.

Dior's anger from the shitty day he had and the man's words that managed to settle right under his skin caused him to make the move that he did.

Killing the man didn't conjour up any type of feeling from him not even the satisfaction of knowing that there's one less person like him in the world.

The sound of the gun shots did make him cringe and caused his stomach to churn a little as the memories of the first time he heard gunshots flowed through him in a second. A feeling that he didn't enjoy. Even though the gun was silenced the shots still rang loudly in his ears.

"Put yo seatbelt on" he said as he pulled out of the parking lot. He hoped that maybe if he didn't respond to her then she would just drop it.

Isaiah sat there in silence. She was shocked as to how someone can kill another person then act to unbothered about it not even ten minutes later. Her heartbeat started picking up as she watched him drive in the direction of his home.

"Take me home please" she spoke softly. She could see his jaws clench so hard that it seemed he would break it. At the same time his grip on the steering wheel got tighter. He took a glance at her with his dark brown eyes that now turned a shade of black with his pupils dilated. With a slight shake of the head he spoke.

"No"

She let out a heavy breathe. She didn't want to stay in the car with him but she also didn't want to argue because she had no clue as to what he was capable of.

"Just take me home and I won't tell anybody" she felt tears start to well up in her eyes.

"Don't start that crying shit" Dior spoke sternly. He hated hearing people cry especially over basic shit and to him this should be the least of her issues dealing with him.

"I just watched you take a person's life. How am I supposed to know you won't kill me too" she raised her voice. Seeing his calm demeanour in such a serious situation and her confused.

"That nigga ain't shit. He's not gon be missed and if I wanted to kill you I woulda did it already so calm down and don't ever raise your voice at me" he said calmly.

One person already had him acting out of character today and he didn't want to go back to that.

Isaiah sat silenced for a few seconds as she tried to gather her thoughts.