No Witnesses

R

ule Number One: Leave No Witnesses

DIOR

His blood ran fast through his body. Adrenalin had kicked in as at always does even though this particular operation isn't as fast paced as the ones he ussualy does.

Slowly he made his way through the mansion. Even though the house was pitch dark and all the curtains in the house were closed so there was no way of him seeing where he's going. But going over the blue print and the pictures of the house layout received from his inside man he was able to maneuver through the house with ease.

After not too long he found his way in the room where his target would be. He entered the dark room he kept the lights of.

He cocked his gun and place it to the head of his victim. The cold gun pressed against the man's forehead quickly woke him up. His eyes landed on Dior's. His dark brown eyes were all that could be seen. His face was covered with a black ski mask that went with the rest of his all black outfit.

"Shh" He hushed the man who immediately started shaking out of fear.

Dior motioned his head toward the walk in closet where he knew they kept their valuables.

The man quickly got up to the closet where he opened a safe full of money and jewellery that he packed into the black duffel bag Dior had with him. Those were just a suvinear for his boss and to make everything look like a robbery. What he actually came for were valuable documents that could open a lot of doors for the boss.

"Please don't hurt my wife and my son" the man pleaded to Dior who understandably nodded his head before placing his gun to the man's head shooting him three times in the head.

He grabbed the bag and headed out the room making sure to leave three bullets in the wife's head as well. No potential witnesses are allowed in his line of work. No one is to be left alive so there's no loose strings that can lead to him later on. That's one mistake he'll never make.

"It's all done?" His inside man asked as he entered the car.

"Nah. I got one more person to take care of"

"Who?" The accomplice asked aggravated. He had hoped the job would be done by now.

Without a word Dior placed the same silenced gun he used to kill the people in the house to his head. He shot him three times too then cooly made his way out the car and began the short walk to a secluded area where he had parked his 'work' car hours earlier.

Wasting no time he made his way Tari'q's place. Ari was spending the night with her Chyna so he could go there to clean up before going back home. He couldn't risk anyone seeing him after a job like that and he trusted Tari'q so that was always his go to.

After cleaning himself up he and Tari'q decided to chill in the man cave where they lit a few blunts. After an hour Tari'q was knocked out on his couch.

As usual sleep couldn't catch up to Dior. So he just rolled another blunt making himself comfortable in the dark room he sat alone in. In the same spot for the whole night. Not a wink of sleep, his mind wouldn't let him.

He thought of the events that happened just a few hours ago. As usual after a job like this he couldn't shame off the the odd feeling deep inside. He wouldn't describe the feeling as regret but more of a sick feeling. That feeling never hindered him from doing another job just like this though.