Prologue

"No one else will ever love you the way that I love you" Isaiah screamed out while standing right in front of Dior.

His sight blurred a little before his eyes were able to focus on her. He froze as her words penetrated deeply. He felt a pang in his heart. He couldn't describe the feeling but he hated it.

"And? What the fuck is that supposed to mean to me" he snapped at her. "I got my brothers and Aria. I don't need you"

"You always preaching that love shit like I give a fuck. I don't give a fuck about that or you" he got in her face.
His feelings were hurt and he wanted to hurt her too. He wanted her to feel his wrath, to feel the touch of the devil that he'd tried so hard to keep from her. He wanted her to leave feeling as broken as be did, as he's broken as he's always been.

She swallowed lump in her throat. "You like to act so tough but you're still a weak little boy who has nobody. "Like I said no body can love you how I did and you know it" her face was now streaming with tears, her eyes bloodshot red.

"Man get the fuck out my face" he roughly pushed past her and walked over to the door which he held open indicating that he wanted her to leave.

"I hate you Dior" she said just above a whisper. She picked up her stuff from the floor and slowly walked towards the door. Dior's eyes stayed on the ground as he sucked the tears that threatened to fall. He replaced the hurt look on his face with a mug and looked up at her.

"Isaiah" he spoke when she was out the door. She looked at him with a tear stained face. She looked tired. She stood there ready for any thing he had to say. She couldn't see nothing hurting her now.

"No one else will ever fuck you the way I did" With those words he slammed the door in her face.

I didn't do a prologue before but something told me to do it. This was part if a description I had for a previous book I wrote that I absolutely hated😂

Can't believe I added it in after 21 chapters done...so weird☺