WannaBeMyFriend

I didn't have any quote or lyrics from a song in mind but I do have this❤

Dior

Upton High. That's currently where Dior had his all black Lexus parked. The car was silent as Dior watched kids and teachers bustling around his old school.

It didn't look completely how it was when he went there. Thanks to his donations to fund the school renovations and various other aspects of the school such as the sports programs and other extra mural activities the school was now in better shape. Parents weren't as fearful as they were before to send their children there.

Even though his many ways of making money weren't all legal he made sure to help out the community in any way he could. Of course some people didn't care for the good work he did as his reputation in Upton seemed to over shadow his what he did for every one.

Nobody really knew exactly what he was into but in their opinion Dior is way too young to be as successful as he is. A lot of them who always have a lot to say about him behind his back but are the same ones who are the first to ask for financial favours when they saw him.

In the passenger seat of the beautiful car sat Sekani. He looked out the window at the people who also had their eyes on the fancy car. Most of the students knew who it belonged to but they weren't sure what it was doing parked out here today.

Sekani wasn't nervous at all. He just didn't really like new places and new people. Even though he spent most of his life in this neighborhood he went to private schools since sixth grade and he moved to the suburbs in seventh grade when his dad got locked up so he was no longer familiar with the people.

The school consisted of black students in the majority and that made him happier with his decision to come here even though Dior tried to convince him otherwise.

"Aight let's go" Dior cut the engine.

"Why you gotta come in?" Sekani asked looking confused. He didn't want to go in with his older brother like he was some little kid.

"I gotta handle something in there" Dior spoke as he tucked in a thick brown envelope into the inner pocket of the jean jacket he had on.

Sekani nodded in understanding. His brother obviously had to pay for the strings he pulled to get Sekani in the school after being expelled from his previous school for fighting not even a week ago. The process of getting a learner registered, fitting then into the timetable, adding them to all the attendance lists and convincing the basket ball coach to allow him to try out after he's selected his team all came at an extra cost especially since the semester had already started.