GetYou

Lemme just drop this right here☺

"You Don't Like That I Make It Easy Leaving After Sexing On The Floor. Baby I Know You Need Me Like I Need You But I'm Not The One You Wanna Love"

-August Alsina Ft Nicki Minaj
No Love

<●><○><●>

Low groans and moans could be heard in the room as the two bodies collided against each other in a rythmetic motion. The room grew hotter by second and so did the passion and pleasure they both felt.

They had been at it for hours and while he could still go on she neared her breaking point. The pleasure was simply too much to bare.

Mercilessly he slammed into her causing her to yelp out. Slowly he dipped his head down to engage in a kiss that only elevated the pleasure for the both of them. Their tounges danced around in each others mouths as they both moaned in each other.

"I love you so much" his voice was hard and gruff but soothing and sweet at the same time. "Tell me you love me too" he slowed his pace sending slow strokes that drove her crazy.

"Fuck I lo-" she gasped as he went back to slamming into her.

"Look at me and tell me you love me" he demanded.

"I love you so much" with those words they both came to their climax but still he kept a steady pace while still her as his seed coated her walls.

"One more time" he licked his lips as he watched her lay naked under him.

"Tyronne you said that an hour ago" Chyna complained. "Let me rest"

"You lame" Tyronne faked being mad.

"But that's okay. Imma get my nut when I come back tonight" He said as he fell down next to her on her bed. His hand rested on her but.

"You can't come back tonight" Chy moved his hand from her. Tyronne's face turned into a frown.

"Why the fuck not?"

"Cause Marcus is coming by later" She shrugged.

"You still talking to that nigga" he got up off the bed. "Chy you with another nigga and you letting me fuck you raw" He snapped while he put on his underwear.

"Me and Marcus not even on that level yet. We're taking things slow" she explained.

"You not serious bout that nigga if you still fucking me"

"You came here Ty. I didn't call you" she said with an evident attitude.

"But you let me in right. I just came here to chill with you but you wanted to fuck" he said truthfully. Tyronne came over just to check on Chyna since she wouldn't answer any of his phone calls but while they were talking she kept rubbing on him and talking nasty and he couldn't help it he loved this girl.

"And on top of that you telling me you love me back" he stressed.

"It was in the heat if the moment" she said almost in a whisper. She felt very confused when it came to her feelings for Tyronne. She didn't understand why she loved him so much so she pushed him away just like her own family did to her. She didn't want to hurt him but a part of her couldn't let go.