Roll some more

"ᗯᗴ ᗪOᑎ'T ᕼᗩᐯᗴ TO ᗷᗴ ᕼᗴᖇᗴ. Iᖴ ᗯᗴ ՏTᗩY, ᗯᗴ ᗪOᑎ'T ᕼᗩᐯᗴ TO ᒪᗴᗩᐯᗴ,
Iᖴ ᗯᗴ ᘜO,ᖇOᒪᒪ ՏOᗰᗴ ᗰO"

-ᒪᑌᑕKYᗪᗩᗴ

Dior

Smoke filled Dior's apartment as well as his lungs. There's nothing he enjoyed more than the feeling of the smoke invading his lungs and taking him up to cloud nine.

It was quiet but the blunt in his fingers sang a beautiful song in his ear. He was so in love with the feeling that's all he really wanted in that moment.

Just as be was about to take another puff of his little piece of heaven his phone dinged indicating that he just received a message.

Tari'q
You ate?

Fuck you
Read 21:53

Even though he knows his friend means well he hates the fact that there's someone who actually gives a fuck about him and his well-being. For most of his life he's felt alone but Tari'q would always remind him that he isn't.

After about fifteen minutes he was done with his first blunt and was in the process of rolling another one.

Tari'q
I come bearing gifts😁

Dior shook his head as if to say he won't open the door but he got up to anyway.

As soon as he unlocked and opened the door Aria came jumping into Dior's arms.

"Dee dee I miss you" Aria smiled into the hug.

"I missed you too Ari. Your big headed dad ain't tell me you was coming" he said hugging her back as he eyed Tari'q.

"He said it was a supwise" she smiled hoping she really surprised him.

"Aight. Go to my room quickly. We'll call you out now" he put her down and watched her run to the back of the apartment.

Dior didn't even acknowledge Tari'q.

"Nigga Ian know you was gon be in here getting high" he laughed at his friend. Dior was always acting like he's Aria's dad.

Dior gave him a look cause he was acting dumb right now. He knows that Dior smokes weed most of the time when he's alone but when Aria's around he don't even touch a blunt.

He opened a few so windows since it would take some time for the A.C. to kick in. He put his weed and backwoods in a small bag and put it somewhere Aria won't be able to get a hold of it.

When the smell cleared out he called Ari who skipped happily into the living room. She ditched Tari'q and sat next to Dior.

"Dee dee we watching In Paw patrol  okay?" He nodded knowing she never really watches anything other than that. He never really watches tv unless he's with her so that's the only only show he follows. Sad as fuck if you ask me.

"Daddy. Food" she ordered without even looking at Tari'q.

He rolled his eyes as he got up. Tari'q's mom made a plate for each of them. Knowing that Dior always forgets to eat he packed him enough for the next day as well.