Silence

ՏIᒪᗴᑎᑕᗴ: L͜͡O͜͡U͜͡D͜͡E͜͡R͜͡ T͜͡H͜͡A͜͡N͜͡ A͜͡N͜͡Y͜͡ S͜͡O͜͡U͜͡N͜͡D͜͡

Isaiah

Josiah and Isaiah sat across from each other on either side of the of the dining room table. Isaiah gave her brother a mean look as she listened to her mother ramble on about self respect and not letting men play you.

Of course Josaiah went and snitched to Isaiah's mom who lived all the way in Atlanta. If he felt like Isaiah wasn't getting through to Isaiah he ran to her mom.

Snitch ass. Isaiah mouthed to him still giving him an ugly look. As usual Josaiah didn't really care.

"Yes ma" she spoke into the phone reluctantly.

"Aight bye" she pushed the phone to Josaiah who proceeded to in Isaiah's opinion talk shit to her mom.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure she don't see that lil nigga again" he spoke into the phone before saying bye and hanging up.

Isaiah still sat there with her arms crossed giving her brother a mug.

"Yo mom's said one more fuck up and you going back"

"This wasn't even a fuck up. I just want to a party that's it. I wasn't even doing anything wild" she said in frustration. In her opinion she wasn't dressed inappropriately and she wasn't drunk and acting a fool.

"I told you ion want you with that boy. I'm not gon say it again. That motherfucker had you put here looking like a stupid ass girl while you was in Atlanta" Josaiah didn't understand why his sister went back to him.

"That nigga was in every girls face out here talking bout he ain't even know who you are. You look dumb as hell parading around with his bum ass" he continued.

"It's not even that deep Joey. We still young why we gotta be so serious. Didn't you fuck around on Brook in the beginning of y'all relationship and y'all good now right" she sassed. Which was true. When they started dating they were in 11th grade and like a lot of other high school boys Josaiah couldn't keep his pants on.

Brooklyn just like a young and nàieve girl in love she forgave him multiple times. A few years after they graduated from high school you could say he matured cause Brooklyn became the only woman in his eyes. Of course she still had major trust issues and didn't mind throwing his past cheating ways in his face everyone they argued.

"Mind your business" he gave her a stern look.

"You mind yours too then" she spat back with her face scrunched up.

"You are my business Isaiah. I'm not gon let you get hurt by nobody especially no clown ass nigga" he reasoned with her. Honestly Josaiah loved his little sister more than anything and as much as it hurt him that she was grown now and suddenly took an interest in boys he had no choice but to accept it.

"I get where you coming from I guess" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Good. Now stop being mad at me" she walked over to her side forcing her into a hug.

"I wish you was still a little girl. When you thought boys was ugly" he fake cried hugging her tighter.

"Y'all still ugly" she wiggled out of his hug.