Gone

"Be Careful Not To Hurt People, They Can Begin To Love You Less. The Pain You Cause Can Chisel Their Heart's, Until There's Nothing Left"

-Brigitte Nicole

Dior

"Aint no reason for you to still be crying"

"Nothing you can do about it now"

"Dior if I hear yo ass sniffle one more damn time" Ezekiel's stern voice boomed through the large bedroom.

After every thing that had happened Dior hoped that he could find comfort with his dad. He came in the room in tears hoping for assurance that things would get better that it would all just be another bad dream.

Unfortunately for him his father was never the caring type. He had no time for tears and comforting. So Dior had found nothing but insults about not being man enough and being ridiculed for crying.

"Get the fuck over it. You a man, you can't be crying right now. She's gone boy" he yelled louder causing tears to flow more rapidly down the young boys face. His cries were silent but his dad didn't care as he wanted them to end.

"Zeke let the boy cry he just-" Mary who was one of his father's many girlfriends at the time tried to justify Dior's feeling but she was quickly cut off by a stern look from her partner.

"I'm not raising no bitch Mary. This boy gon stop crying or imma give him something to cry for" he spoke

"You get yo ass to sleep you working with me tomorrow" he pointed at Dior who nodded slowly rubbing his eyes.

×× ×××××× ××

Dior woke up from his short sleep. As usual he never got more than three hours of sleep. It was now only 4 in the morning.

It's a wonder how he manages to function off of limited sleep, rare food intake and an abundance of weed.

He wasted not time brushing his teeth and washing his face. He walked out the bathroom and got himself dressed in his gym attire. He headed to his personal gym that he rarely used but he felt he should today. All the stress had been piling up and he needed a release.

His workout was rigorous to the average person but Dior being a natural athlete this was normal. He had been going hard for an hour straight and he didn't plan on stopping buy he was interrupted by the chiming of his phone indicating that had had received a message.

He let out a groan but he checked it anyway

Sage
U up?