Talk 2 U

Dior

"And You Tired Of Heraring Those Same Old Lines.
Talk To You Bout Something New"

-Brent Faiyez
Talk 2 You

After dropping off Jordan at her moms house Tari'q had honestly had enough. He just wanted to go see his daughter and his mother. So him and Dior went and got Sekani and headed over to his mom's place.

They pulled up to the beautiful double story house in the posh neighborhood that wasn't too far from Sekani's school.

As much as Dior just wanted to be at home on his own he also wanted to see Ari since it had been a few days since he last seen her. Honestly Ari was his safe space. He loved just being around her knowing she safe. Ari's peace gave him a sense of comfort.

"Mommy I'm home" Tari'q yelled after barging in thought the from door. Dior and Sekani followed behind. As safe as the neighborhood was Dior still didn't like the fact that the door wasn't locked.

"And I smell food"

"You always hungry" Sekani laughed. It's like he couldn't walk into a place without thinking about something to eat.

Dior didn't follow the others to the kitchen but went into Ari's playroom where he could hear the theme song of Paw Patrol playing. He found himself humming the tune. After having to watch it numerous times with Ari he would randomly sing it or hum it especially when he was missing her.

"Dee dee" Ari immediately got up and jumped in Dior arms the second she saw him engulfing him into a hug. He hugged her back a little tighter. He always felt happier in her presence.

"I miss you" she said with a pout on her face. He went into a slight panic seeing her face like that. As a baby that was the face she would make when she was about to cry. He didn't like seeing her cry cause even if he didn't do anything he felt like it was his fault.

"I missed you too baby girl" he spoke honestly causing her to smile widely.

"Let's watch" she got down from his arms to pull him onto the bean bags so they could watch the show together. She enjoyed watching tv with Dior because he didn't always asked her stupid questions like Tari'q does.

"They have two new dogs look" she pointed at the tv with one hand and tapped Dior with the other one.

"I see" he chuckled at her enthusiasm.

"I don't like them though. There's too many pups now" she said and continued to go on a rant about how she didn't like the new pups.

Sekani walked in the room with a caprisun in his hand. Ari was too into the show to notice him walk in. He always found it funny how Ari always got Dior a whole grown ass man to sit down and watch a kids show.

"Hey Ari" he picked her up and swung her around causing her to giggle uncontrollably.

"Let me down Kani" she squealed when he threw up in the air.

"You getting big now" he let her down letting out an exaggerated sigh. She eyed the caprisun in his hand then looked at him.

"This for me?" She asked with a sweet smile.

Sekani turned his lips up at the four year old before plopping down on a red bean bag. "Nope"

"Sekani why you drinking my daughters shit?" Tari'q asked with one in has hand as well.

"Nigga you got one too" Sekani mugged him as he drank his through the straw.

"Can I have yours daddy"