Regrets

"How Could You Tell Me That You Love Me By Mistake"

-Dying For Your Love
Snoh Algera ft Giveon

"Can you pick me up before I beat the fuck out this pregnant bitch" Isaiah requested in a calm manner.

Dior was taken aback by her statement. "Where you at?" He questioned hastily. He'd never heard her speak in such a way. He wanted to get to her as quickly as possible to make sure she was good.

"Home" she replied dryly. Dior knew she meant Josiah's house.

"I'm on my way" he assured her. She hung up the phone without a response which was out of her character.

Without wasting anymore time he slid his sock covered feet in a pair of black Crocs along with the black sweat pants and grey Essentials hoodie he already had on.

"Come with me" he motioned to Tari'q who was currently getting reacquainted with Dior's pantry. Tari'q grabbed the closest bag of Taki's and followed Dior out the house.

It didn't take the two long to reach the upscale neighbourhood the home was located in. From the outside everything seemed normal but the closer they got to the door they could hear an array of commotion. The pair already knew most of the commotion was from Brooklyn the "pregnant bitch" in question.

"Yo I need Josiah and Brook to break up for real this time. This shit they on getting tired as fuck" Tari'q complained as they opened the door.

Tari'q loved witnessing other people's drama but to a certain extent. After some time Brook and Josiah got old.

"Nah for real" Dior agreed. Although he didn't spend as much time around the couple as Tari'q did he also grew tired of their constant back and forth. That's why he stayed to himself so much. He loved his brothers but people could get so damn exhausting, and he was already tired enough with life.

"You know what. I'm tired of arguing with you and your dumb ass little sister. I just came to get my shit and leave" Brook waved Josiah off. "Im done with you Josiah"

"We not done talking yet Brook" Josiah stood firm in front of her. She couldn't even push past him no matter how hard she could try so she didn't. Josiah was much taller than her and he carried a lot of weight from lifting.

"I don't give a fuck" she sassed. "I want my shit. And why you care so much now any other time you let me leave"

"We gotta talk about what we're gonna do" Josiah gritted through his teeth. For almost an hour he allowed her to yell and call him all types of names. Now he wanted answers.

"I don't want to talk to you right now don't you get it" she yelled. Now tears threatened to fall from her eyes. She was so tired of it all. The pain, the embarrassment, having to live with another woman in her house and feeling like everyone was against her.

"Let her leave man" Tari'q spoke up. He could tell she was on the verge of a breakdown.

The couple turned to face them. They didn't notice them standing there the whole time.

"Stay outa this Tari'q" Josiah dismissed him.

Suddenly the door bust open again, this time it was Chyna and Ty.