Chapter 3

An: Quick thing, There are certain things about Eden's character that I think might come off as confusing so if you are at all confused with anything like that please comment it and I will do my best to answer without giving any big plot things away. K? Cool. Enjoy the chapter!

TW: Swearing

[Eden POV]
"Is that alright?" Tommy asked, readjusting the hoodie around my face before pulling the mask over my nose.

I nodded in response as he grabbed a hoodie of his own and slipped it on. The deep red of his hoodie contrasting with the blue of mine.

Tommy grabbed a large backpack and walked over to me, opening it.

"Get in."

I followed what he told me and got in the backpack poking my head out the top when I felt him put the bag on.

"Now remember, you stay in here while we walk but if anyone is near us you duck into the bag, alright?"

"Yup!"

Tommy was trying to remind me of the plan so I didn't get seen but I think he could notice I was mostly to excited to listen.

He grabbed his sword and a few other items I couldn't quite see before we headed out the door.

I had seen this area of the smp before, seeing Tommy walk down this road countless times throughout the day. What I hadn't seen what was behind us as we walked away from Tommy's house. The opposite direction from the way we were going was blocked off.

I was going to question it before I turned my attention in front of us.

"Welcome to the SMP Eden!" Tommy stated as we walked through a partially broken brick house with crafting tables as the floors.

"Is this the one house, the community house?" I peered around taking in all the detail and trying to commit all the buildings to memory.

"Yeah, Dream kinda fuckin' blew it up though."

The path surroundings changed as we entered a big rainbow castle, the walls for the build surrounding us and the path leading straight through the structure.

"Ey Eden? We're kinda breaking' in so you gotta lay low aight'?" '

I didn't give a response and simply sunk down a little in the bag to make myself even less visible than I already was. We went to the side of the main building heading up the stairs and went to the roof of the castle.

Tommy sat down allowing get out of the bag and look across the smp from the large building.

It stretched much longer than I could see but for what I could see it was beautiful.

"Hey Tommy?" I turned towards him when something caught my eye.

"What's that red stuff?" I asked pointing at a red vine of sorts that was at the top of one of the castle towers making its way down.

"Shit!" Tommy exclaimed once he saw what I was pointing at.
"I didn't think it got over here!" Tommy kept shouting before a much deeper voice spoke and stopped his actions.

"Didn't think what got over here?"

Tommy tensed and spun around. Turning more of his whole body along with scooting himself over to hide me.

He aggressively clears his throat before responding.

"Eret! Ma friendddd!" Tommy started.

'Eret. That's the never meant to be guy from the first war, Tommy said he was kinda alright now even though he betrayed them but I'll wait and judge their character myself.'