Chapter 19

An: HELLO READERS! How are y'all doing today? I hope you're doing good. Either way here's a new chapter for you, ENJOY!

[Eden POV]

For the rest of that day I stayed with Tommy, I practically clung to him.

I could hardly believe he was actually real, that he wasn't the illusion I'd seen in dreams.

Staying with him grounded my sense of reality, I was actually here, he was here.

We were safe.

For now.

We'd ran into a few other people that day. Ranboo, Tubbo, the cat man I'd seen talking about that "egg" with who I now knew to be BadBoyHalo, or just Bad, and someone I hadn't met before.

He didn't think Tommy was real when he saw him either, he'd yelled at him saying it was fucked up to imitate the deceased.

He was shorter than Tommy, but looked to have a noticeable bit of height compared to Tubbo, he adorned a LAFD beanie on along with a dark blue tracksuit. His most noticeable feature being the scar that started at his lip and up through his eye. Tommy called him "Big Q" which led me to think this was Quackity, but I wasn't sure.

~~~~

Tommy could hardly sleep that night. Honestly neither could I. We both laid in bed for what felt like hours, equally to scared to sleep alone.

Eventually we did fall asleep, but when Tommy jolted up from bed in a cold sweat, we were both awake again.

I carefully went to hug him. He'd recently become scared of any physical contact to practically anything, if he believed it could hurt him. I didn't want to scare him more, we both know that's the last thing he needs.

Once I'd hugged him he'd seemingly been snapped back into reality. Letting out a sigh laced with relief as he returned the gesture, staying like that for the rest of the night. Something would wake one of us up and the other would help us both back to sleep.

This wasn't anything out of the ordinary, we'd comforted each other through nightmares before but never to this extent. Before it was simply a reassurance of safety, now it was more of a desperate attempt to keep the other there, as if we would get separated again in a moments notice.

~~~~

That morning Tommy was already awake when I got up. Quickly getting up and putting on clean clothes I walked into the main room, wearing a white hoodie under a pair of blue overalls. Pocketing my own white bandana and tying Tommy's red one around my wrist.

Tommy was gathering up some tools and materials from what was left in his chests. That not being much, most was stolen while we'd been gone.

"Are we going out?"

Tommy turned to me.
"Yeah we're going to see Tubbo."

Nodding I grabbed my bag, removing the strap and attaching it to my belt, along with my crossbow that laid at my hip. My bag didn't have much but it would do, diamond tools, arrows, health pots, food, and some basic materials.

Once we'd both gathered our items we headed out. Taking to the prime path, we found the soul sand highway Tubbo had made for Snowchester, we walked atop it, both of us lacking the armor to go through.

Upon arriving Tommy got distracted by the mansion, that of which looked pretty close to done and very nice, might I add.

Tubbo met us in the mansion, telling Tommy how he and Ranboo owned that mansion now that they were married. Tommy seemed upset at this but I didn't pay it any mind.