Chapter 15

An: EYYYY New chapter pog! Quick warning this one does contain some pretty heavy angst and is a bit longer than other chapters, either way ENJOY!!

Tw: Death

[Philza POV]

After around 3 to 4 more days or work the syndicate room had finally been finished and it was time for the first official meeting.

After the first incident in the nether with Eden I had started leaving them at the house. Having a good portion of the crows keep and eye on them along with making them take one of Techno's dogs with them if they ever ventured out of sight range from the houses.

Most days I returned from the stronghold Eden would be off somewhere and I would have chat send them back, but today when I returned I saw all the crows sat atop mine and Techno's houses. Some sat in Techno's windowsill peering their heads through the trapdoors.

Once I got within sound range of chat they were yelling at me to go in Techno's house and aww'ing.

Slightly worried I pushed Techno's door open a crack and peered in.

I knew Techno and Eden would meet at some point but when they did I didn't expect them to be sat on the floor of Techno's living room discussing government.

~~~~

[Third person POV]

"No I understand what you mean, the country had already fallen and had it not been destroyed then they cycle would've repeated until did get destroyed."

"EXACTLY! You know when I first saw what I thought was an orphan on my property I didn't think it would lead to agreeing political views with a child."

"Well you can only correctly agree with people who are right."

"Eyyyyy-"

Techno was cut off by Phil's laughter. The door has been fully opened now as Phil leaned against it's door frame.

"Uuuuuuhhh."

In unison Eden and Techno turned to Phil, to each other, and back to Phil.

Clearing his throat Techno stood and walked on to the porch, Eden following his actions.

"Phil you didn't see anything. Now How's the syndicate coming along?"

Slightly laughing at Technos desperate change in the subject he replied. "It's ready to go, everything is set up."

Phil then whispered something to Techno that was obviously meant to not be heard by Eden. Techno then looked at Eden, whispered something to Phil, Phil nodded in response.

Eden took mental note of this hoping they hadn't done anything wrong.

Eden stepped into the snow around the houses while Techno and Phil continued to talk, most of the crowd surrounded the two while a small portion followed Eden around. The crows following them mostly being of the same crows that normally stayed with them.

Within a bit of conversation between Techno and Phil someone else showed up, Eden took notice to them as soon as they entered the perimeter.

"NIKI!"

Niki was in full enchanted netherite, her hair now more pink than Eden remembered and was following a compass that pointed toTechno's house.

Taken aback a first Niki stumbled slightly as Eden threw themselves into her.

"Eden? What- how did you get here?"

"Phil took me in! I've been staying with him for a while." Eden didn't care to go into detail about it. They just missed Niki and were happy to see her again.