Chapter 34 (+ Important Announcement)

An: Hello everyone! If you didn't read my announcement recently I'll reiterate my current situation here, I am going to be ending the story soon. I will no longer be following the Cannon DSMP storyline. I recently had to get surgery on top of finishing up school currently. I've also just fallen out of the fandom as I'm sure most of my readers have. I still love this story, Eden as a character, and all my readers I hold very dearly to keep my from just abandoning this story on a pertinent hiatus. There will be I estimate 3-4 more chapters at most that I'm going to try and release ASAP but no promises. All that news aside I hope you enjoy the rest of the story as it is! Enjoy!

Tw/Cw: Swearing, Kidnapping, Manipulation

[Eden POV]

I was jolted out of my unintentional slumber by loud footsteps rushing in my direction.

I didn't recognize my surroundings at first, but the small cobblestone bunker and small spider baby in my lap quickly reminded me of my circumstances.

Dream escaped.

He was out. He was out and Tommy was gone.

Someone opened the door-

I threw my arms around Shroud, holding him close to my chest I squeeze my eyes shut. I'd wrapped myself around him for his safety, anxiety washing over me as I helplessly awaited to learn of the sound rapidly approaching.

I could hear the walls breaking, heavy breathing heaving on the other side.

"TOMMY!"

I shouted seeing the tall blonde, relief washing over me as he returned.

"Eden- oh thank prime you're still safe."

"Tommy what happened-"

Panic overturned Tommy's face before I could press my question further.

Still craddling Shroud on my chest I sat up, attempting to stand. Tommy started pacing every hall of the house, mumbling about how he had to prepare and build walls.

Now standing in the front room holding the still sleeping Shroud I watched Tommy replace our lands fencing with yellow and black walls that looked vaguely familiar, along with a peculiar looking Ranboo pass by. I didn't have the time to question anything before Tommy hopped off his half constructed wall to rush inside.

I though someone was chasing him so I instantly panicked, backing away from the window as Tommy threw open the door.

"The axe- I have to- I have go get the axe." He was out of breath again, voice shaking and panicky.

"Please, just... just stay here. I need you safe."

All I could do was nod, grip unconsciously tightening on the baby in my arms.

With that he was gone again, running off to the community portal.

I didn't know what to do. How was I supposed to know what to do? What do I do?

And instead of any better option I could've come up with, I went back in the room.

I walked back into the cobblestone bunker.

Laying kind the small sleeping bag on the floor, baby spider laid down beside me, Mini Henry curled up at my feet.

Shroud was laying on his back, head turned to face me. His soft face now sticky with drying tears. I wiped the remaining tears off his cheeks and placed my finger in the palm of his hand, his little fingers made a loose grip around it.

A faint sense of peace flew over me just as soon as it came, all this peace had so quickly been diminished.

Reluctantly, yet again, I laid down my head, and closed my eyes.