Chapter 10

An: It's sadness time! :D I apologize in advance.

"Eden-"

"Hey wake up."

Slowly opening my eyes I found Tommy sat at the side of my bed.

"Good morning Tommy."

Gently rubbing my eyes I sat up in bed, facing Tommy.

"Good morning kiddo, hey listen I'm gonna go fucking visit Dream in The Prison today so I'll be gone for a bit, but I'll be back later and then we can do some shit at the hotel and hang around the SMP alright?" Tommy explained, now standing beside my bed rather than sat on the side of it.

"Oh okay."
Quickly throwing my blankets off me I stood atop my bed and hugged Tommy. He hugged me back. Briefly picking me up and placing me on the floor.

Once he put me down he headed for the door.

"Promise you won't be to long?"

Tommy turned at my sudden question, before chuckling to himself and walking back towards me.

"Here."

Tommy kneeled down to my height, reaching his arms behind his head. He untied the bandana he always wore from around his neck and tied it on mine. The color was a bit worn and the ends were a bit tattered but that didn't matter to me, Tommy always had this bandana on. He's had it since the first disk war, from what he told me.

After Tommy had secured the fabric on my neck I hugged him yet again.

"Okay okay- I need to stop leaving you around Tubbo so much, he's making you all clingy." Though his words contradicted his actions as he hugged me back, laughing and placing me on my bed as he walked to the door.

"See ya Big Man!"

"See ya Big E!"

~~~~

10 hours.

It had been 10 hours since Tommy left.

The sun set long ago as I sat in the front room of the house, Mini Henry asleep at my side.

Every so often my now heavy eyelids would close, along with my head falling, only to be snapped right back awake.

'I gotta wait for Tommy.'

He said he'd be back. Sam Nook probably gave him some busy tasks for him to do. Maybe Tubbo needed him for something.

Whatever happened he's gonna come back home.

And I'm gonna be here when he does.

~~~~

Sunlight shined in my eyes, blinding me before opening them to see myself on the floor of the main room.

Sitting up I gently rubbed my eyes.

'Why am I on the floor again-?'

'Oh-...TOMMY!'

I raced to my feet. He had to be home now. I ran to his room, empty. Ran to the chest room, empty. Down all the hallways, empty.

He still wasn't back.

Walking back into Tommy's house I peaked through the Windows, no one was there. I was only greeted by the rays of sunlight, blinding me yet again.

Sitting back on the ground, I held the red bandana, still tied around my neck.

He's coming back.

I know he is.