Chapter 11

[Eden POV]

I waited in the house for three more days, sitting in the front room. I would occasionally distract myself with taking care of Mini Henry, or finding something to fix, or just laying in Tommy's bed as I waited for him to come back.

That last one doesn't distract me all that much.

I've also taken to wearing Wilbur's beanie around the house, simply finding comfort in the item much like I did in the bandana.

'Should I go look for him?'

'What if he's in trouble and needs help?'

'But what if he comes home when I'm gone-?'

Mentally slapping myself I continued to slip all my items into my bag. My Crossbow, some Diamonds tools, food, healing potions, etc. Once I was content with the amount of items I had, I quickly put on my shoes on.

I tried staying here, and Tommy still isn't back yet. So I'm going to go find him myself.

Readjusting the beanie on my head I headed out the door.

Quick glances of the surrounding area, telling me I was safe to move without interference.

I walked onto the prime path-

I abruptly stopped.

I had no idea where I was going.

I knew Tommy left for the prison, meaning checking there would make sense, but I didn't know where the prison was.

Picking a direction, I headed down the path. Tommy could just be on the prime path. It would make sense. He likes primes.

Wandering around buildings didn't help my situation all that much.

It was now almost nightfall and I'm now in the woods. I have no clue how I managed to go from the SMP to the woods ,but I somehow got here and couldn't make my way back.

A cold breeze sent chills down my spine making me want to return home even more.

~~~~

[Third person POV]

Why couldn't this all be just a bad dream? Why can't they just wake up from a nightmare back at the house, then go to Tommy's room and lay with him as they both comfort each other from their night terrors.

Feeling like they were about to cry Eden placed their hands over their ears, holding their eyes shut, not allowing the tears to spill.

A feeling of something soft rubbing against their leg made them shoot their eyes open. Recoiling away from the feeling as they processed what it was.

There by their legs laid a blue sheep. Simply laying down by their side.

Eden kept their eyes locked on animal, eyeing a collar and name tag attached to the sheep.

Friend.

Glancing back at the blue sheep Eden made eye contact with the creature. Prolonged eye contact caused Eden to drop their guard slightly. Slowly reaching their hand out to pet them.

"Hey buddy." Eden called out, voice slightly horse from not talking for 4 days.

Friend recoiled from their hand at first, similar to Edens original reaction.

Waiting for the sheep's approval, Eden kept their hand out. Only petting Friend then they relaxed at the outstretched hand.

Eden and Friend lay there for a bit, enjoying the momentary peace as the night grew darker.

Just as Eden forgot about their situation the sound of rain brought them back.

Friend stood and started to walk off, making Eden slightly upset that their new buddy just went up and left.

After a second or two of Friend being out of view, they came back. Looking between Eden and the direction they'd been heading.

"Do you want me to follow you?"

Eden stood, walking towards Friend, who only continued walking after seeing Eden in pursuit.

Eden was lead to a wall of dirt that Friend stared at.

"Friend, this is dirt."

Eden placed their hand on the wall only to stumble inwards.

"Or maybe it's a hidden entrance."

Friend pushed past them, heading down the stairs at the back of the small room, only containing a bed and a few chests of random materials.

Eden grabbed a torch from one of the chests, lighting it against the wall as they blocked the entrance back up. Satisfied with their new light source they headed down the stairs.

The stairwell was lined with buttons, all of which Eden avoided as to not trigger anything. However that was futile as the stairs led to a giant revine that was also covered in buttons.

A revine.

Where had they heard of a certain revine before?

Walking around, lighting Other torches with their own Eden tried to recall the name of a specific revine. It's name had been left out of the history books, but Tommy had mentioned it before.

"Pogtopia."

The name came back to Eden as they finished lighting the last of the surrounding torches.

It wasn't the best, but it was dry and safe from mobs so Eden wasn't gonna be one for complaining.

Friend was laid next to the fire Eden had quickly scrambled together to produce warmth, the revine wasn't all the different from outside in terms of temperature.

Now looking thorough the chests Eden found a bit more materials for a fire, along with a lighter. The lighter wasn't all that used up and worked pretty well, leading to Eden deciding to keep it.

The last chest Eden hadn't checked had a folded piece of fabric on it. Which turned out to be a coat.

A large brown trench coat with a sword shaped hole in the back.

They knew as soon as they saw the hole, now dried blood still staining the back.

Friend was now at their side, nudging the coat slightly.

Sadly smiling down at the sheep Eden brought it over to where the campfire had been lit. Wrapping It around themselves to create a sense of comfort. Friend now sleeping beside them.

They gazed at the fire as their eyelids became heavy, allowing sleep to overcome them as a low unidentified British voice echoed through the ravine. Eden now to tired to react.

"Goodnight Eden."