Chapter 31

An: HELLO! IVE RETURNED! I am so sorry for disappearing, in all honesty I wrote these past few chapters and then forgot the book existed. However, now I have more content lined up for the next few days.

The recent lore has been a lot and I have a little bit of sweet found family content before all of the angst filled trauma.
Enjoy!

[Tommy POV]

The three of us stayed the night at Tubbo's home.

I'd taken Eden and Shroud into Snowchester while they were asleep to avoid unnecessary anxiety. I did make sure they saw me and knew everything was okay as they woke up.

Tubbo and Ranboo were home as well, watching the kids for a bit and letting me rest.

"When was the last time you got good sleep, boss man? Tubbo questioned. He was standing at the counter making dinner as I sat at the table taking to him, Ranboo was playing upstairs with the kids.

"Since before the SMP started."

Tubbo stifled a laugh, turning around fully to face me.

"Seriously thought, are you alright?"

"No."

I dropped my head onto the table. Letting my arms dangle at my sides.

"Those two need someone who can take care of them and make sure they're safe. I can hardly take care of myself. Let alone them."

I lifted my head off the table, now crossing my arms and laying my head on them.

"I think I'm dragging them down with me."

Tubbo sighed, clicking the stove off he pulled out a chair beside me and sat down.

"Look Tommy, I can only speak from what I can see. But from what I see those two love you. I don't think either of them would even still be alive if it wasn't for you."

I turned my eyes from the table to Tubbo.

"Even Michael. He's my kid, but when I wasn't there for him you were! Uncle Tommy, coming in clutch over here."

Tubbo smiled, receiving a small one back from me at the "Uncle Tommy" comment.

"You're a great dude man, and an even better guardian. So don't sweat it alright? Just chilax, let me and Big Man handle it."

"Thanks Tubbo."

"Anytime."

Barging in on their moment, Ranboo climbed down the ladder from the kids room covered in glitter and stickers, a paper crown with the word "Boo" written in crayon beside a poorly drawn grass block replace his normal crown.

"PHAHAHA-"

Tommy and Tubbo burst into euphoria.

"What the fuck happened to you man?"

"Our kids happened-"

Just as Ranboo had said, the three kids ran down from their room with a handful of paper crowns.

Michael handed Tubbo one that said "Bee" with a bee drawn on it, and Tommy was given one that said "TomTom" with music disks on it.

Tubbo put his crown on his head and Tommy tilled his head down like a crowing ceremony so Shroud could place it atop his hair.

The kids had their own crowns, that read, "Big M" "Eddi" and "Shrow"

The small spider boy then shouted in his excitement, "Family crownssss!!!"
~~~~