Thank you, Technoblade. (+ Story closing thoughts)

As most of you probably know, it was publicly announced that Technoblade passed recently.

I've been watching Techno for years. He helped me through so many tough battles in my own life, Including my recent surgery recovery. My heart goes out too his family and all who knew him personally. He was an amazing man who meant so much to more people than I think he knew.

I will not be continuing the story of Miniinnit. As much as I love writing especially for you all I don't see it appropriate considering the role the Technoblade character played in my story. Even though I only knew him as a viewer of his content I think writing the rest of the story as I planned would've been more painful than I anticipated.

Thank you so much, Technoblade. I hope wherever you are, you see how much you truly meant to all who knew you and see all the lives you affected.

For those of you that are interested here is a verifiable summary of my "cannon" ending for Miniinnit:
- Dream had corrupted Wilbur for power, getting the ins and outs of Tommy's care for Eden
- using Eden as bait he lures Eden's family to rescue them (Tommy, Techno, & Phil)
- Dream threatens Eden's life to get the boys to all turn on each other.
- in the chaos Techno and Phil act as Eden's saviors, getting them away from Dream.
- Wilbur shows and traps Techno and Phil so they can't interfere with Dreams plan.
- Dream commands one of the three trades their life for Eden's but instead of their own life they must take the others.
- Wilbur flips out between being a good dad and brother to having promised power and pulls a crossbows trigger aimed at Tommy
- Eden stops the arrow with their body
- Techno & Phil escaped their trap to behead Dream and realize what had happened with Eden
- Eden starts to bleed out from the fatal wound, giving their last words to make sure everyone there and outside is okay
- they see sally and mumza welcoming them to the other side as they bleed out in Tommy's arms

I did plan for Eden to be fated to die from the very beginning, but I had little experience in writing and didn't have a full story planned out. I will not be doing anything with this story further, you all may do as you want with it.

Rest in Piece, Technoblade.

Page out.