Chapter 21

An:  Last bit before big lore. Enjoy it while you can, be prepared for tomorrow.

[Eden POV]

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY!"

Slightly scaring Tommy he turned to face me, I'd woken up before him that day as I held a small box in my hands.

"Oh shit- Thank you Eden."

"Here open it!"
Holding the box out to him he took it from my hands, I was probably more eager for him to open it than he was but that didn't matter right now.

Taking the box from my hands he removed the cover, pulling out a golden compass.

Tommy's eyes widened as he opened the compass, a purple and green dial both pointing in opposite directions.

"Technically it's a present for You, Tubbo, and Ranboo, but it's your birthday so mostly for you. The compasses all have two dials, a red one that points to you, a green one to Tubbo, and a purple one for Ranboo. I did have to get a bit of help for them but I tested them and they do work! Also they're enchanted, so they have a very high durably and can't break again."

"Thank you Eden."
Hugging me very tightly Tommy whispered his thanks, holding the compass to his chest.

Standing back up, he stored the compass in his enderchest, saying regardless of the enchantment he didn't want to risk damaging it.

Walking into the front room, a plethora of cake was spewed across the floor. Carefully I stepped around all the cakes to the front door as Tommy simple ignored them.

Cakes also lined the pathway to the door outside where Tubbo was stood. He came inside with us and gave Tommy ten diamonds blocks and six netherite, as Tommy played the "oh you shouldn't have" card.

Apparently Puffy had been the one to leave all the cakes, Tubbo and Tommy saying they were gonna give her a "birthday surprise", which concerned me a bit when Tommy got TNT out of the chest but I followed them along anyway.

We walked down the prime path to where Tubbo showed us a quarts well, dropping down to a larger underground area. Tommy then proceeded to say a string of swears at something while I kinda looked around. We went up again after, then Tommy started passive aggressively telling Tubbo he didn't like him and Ranboo being married.

We all walked over to a house, one that looked old, and broken down with singed parts of the wood on some places.

"Is this Tubbo's old house from the first war?"

Tommy nodded at me as I looked around. Ranboo walked over to the house and stood beside it as Tommy began talking about Ranboo not being right to be married to Tubbo.

"Hi Ranboo!"

"Hello Eden."
Tommy and Tubbo walked outside the house while Tommy's selective hearing made him not notice Ranboo being there.

"I honestly think Ranboo just isn't right for you."

"I'm right here-"

"You're not compatible, you agree with me."
"No I really don't understand."
"It's irresponsible, Tubbo. I'll help you, I'll guide you."

"I am just right here."

Laughing to myself I kept following Tommy and Tubbo, Ranboo close behind.

We went into Fundy's base for some reason and Tommy dug under his floor. Under it was full of water while Tommy stood in an air pocket by a chest. Joining him I opened it, it was full of random materials and enchanted netherite tools. Picking up the sword I turned over the blade to look at the name carved into it.