Chapter 27

An: Finally caught myself up in all the previous lore Eden takes part in. However there's been some more recent lore and Wilbur seems to be having a bit of competition lately. ;] Enjoy the chapter!

[Eden POV]

Water went up to my ankles, submerging the rotting wooden train tracks I was stood on.

It wasn't a station however, I was outside. Grass and trees surrounded my view. Bits of sunlight shined through every so often. However all the land was covered in about two to three inches of water.

The water was clear and still. Catching my attention when the water rippled ahead of  me.

Ahead of me was a woman. A woman with long dark hair, dark robes and a large black hat, Golden wings folded at her back.

A singular crow perched on her finger. It had a small black and gold ribbon around its neck, matching the gold lining on her clothes that I could more clearly see.

She turned to look at me, black lining and gold beads hung down from her hat, obscuring her eyes.

She smiled at me.

I'd never seen this woman before but I felt happy to see her. Thinking I'd be scared at first but all I could sense was kindness in her aura.

She laid her hands together in front of her, I noticed a very beautiful gold ring around her finger.

I tried to say something only for her to hold a finger to her lips, shaking her head gently. Her smile never faltering.

Before I could advance further, my vision faded black. My eyes were shut, now opening them to be back in Niki's room

How did I dream about a woman I've never seen before?

Trying to rack my brain for an answer my eyes fell shut once again, falling back asleep.

~~~~

Now later into the day Phil, Ranboo, Niki, and myself stood on Techno's porch. Phil said Techno had returned from a training venture the previous day so he wouldn't be up till noon.

Which ended up working out, it gave us time to set everything up.

With a little wooden creak Techno opened his door, all of us shouting the classic "Happy Birthday!", while Phil shot some fireworks in the air, one landing badly and tipping Ranboo's crown slightly to the side.

Standing on the porch together, we all laughed at Phil's original thought that he might start stabbing out of instinct to the fireworks and the shouting.

He mentioned something about spawning two withers, Phil and Niki laughed while Ranboo and I nervously exchanged a glance of confusion mixed with concern.

"Techno, we made you a cake!" I tugged slightly on Techno's cape and ran downstairs eager to show him the cakes Niki and I made yesterday.

Laughing we dusted some of the snow off the table, it had fallen after we'd set up and might've gotten the food cold but it would be fine.

Phil launched a few more fireworks, I watched intently as he lit them, I'd never actually seen fireworks before the SMP.

Finally we each ate some cake before sitting down to talk, an unofficial syndicate meeting, in a way.

"I haven't seen you guys in like, months. I just kinda went off into the woods, to train." Techno said as he looked to the woods, pausing before turning back towards us. "But did anything important happen? Did we find out if Tommy actually died?"