Chapter 27

Tomiwa sighed tiredly as she put on her nightie and sat in front of the dressing mirror to comb her hair. Today had been the most embarrassing day of her life. Tisha had the nerve. After that ordeal which Jake had seen her bare breasts in their full glory, no thanks to you-know-who, he had slipped out of the water to excuse himself, a red blush on his cheeks. She couldn’t blame him though as she saw that her semi-nude form  had taken effect evidenced by him covering the front of his trunks as he left. She heaved a sigh of relief as she was thankful that Daniel didn’t see the show, due to Annabelle’s interference. She dropped the comb and stared at her reflection in the mirror.
‘ Jake and I are dating.’ She mused. ‘ Why am I shy about him seeing me in the nude. I mean I trust him and he has proven to be a gentleman on more than enough occasions. A shy gentleman, though. But it makes him cuter like that. I don’t even know if we can move into the more intimate part of the relationship. I would have loved the first time he saw me naked to be a special time but that crazy bitch,Tisha, had to ruin everything!!'
She stood up and was about to move to her bed when a knock was heard on her door.
“Who is it?” She asked.
“It’s Jake.” A calm voice came from the other side of the door.
Tomiwa’s heart leapt and she suddenly became breathless. What was she going to say to him now? Since they left the pool, they didn’t speak much to each other and they would blush each time they had eye contact. She arranged herself and straightened her nightie.
“Come in.” She said, clearing her throat.
The door opened and he stepped inside. He was wearing a singlet and baby blue shorts  with blue flip flops. His hair was wet and she guessed he must have taken a bath. They stood for a moment saying nothing before Jake broke the silence.
“Hey.” He called.
“Hey.” She replied softly.
He rubbed the back of his neck at the awkwardness of the situation. “ I  was bored and couldn’t really sleep. I thought maybe we could talk or something. I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything.”
“No.” She shook her head. “ I’m free. ”
“Okay, cool.” He smiled and walked towards her, only to suddenly stop when he reached her. A bashful look appeared on his face as he caught  her state of dress. Her nightie  was short and it rode up above her thighs showing her smooth thighs which sparkled under the moonlight that emanated from the window. But that wasn’t what made him blush. What made him blush was the fact that her nightie was transparent and beneath it, she wore nothing.
“What is it?” She glanced worriedly as she saw the look on his face.
“Your nightie.” He coughed, looking directly at her face.  
She looked down and squealed in embarrassment as she realized her error. Having not had anyone in her room before, she was used to sleeping without underwear.  She looked at him and saw that he had looked away. She sighed tiredly. She didn’t care anymore.
“What does it matter?” She said as she sat down on the bed, placing her hands on her laps. “ You’ve seen it before anyway.” She frowned.
“Yeah, about that.” He said as he sat down beside her . “ I wanted to talk about that. Listen, Tomi, I’m really sorry about what happened. I didn’t really mean to stare. It’s just that I couldn’t help it.”
He sighed and turned to look her in the eye.
“It’s just that ever since I clocked 16.” He continued “ I have been having these strange feelings towards you. It’s like I have romantic feelings for you and something more… more…” he stuttered.
“Sexual?” She smiled, a pink hue on her cheeks.
He blushed and looked away, confirming her answers. She put held his chin and tilted his head to face her.
“It’s okay to feel like that.” She caressed his cheek with her thumb.
“ Infact, I’ll be worried if you didn’t.” She added and they both laughed. “ It just proves you are a normal guy with hormones. You know what? I don’t really mind. What matters is that you have proven to be different than normal Nigerian guys who only care about what is between a girl’s thighs. Not that we ladies are not to blame though, but I appreciate the fact that you put in effort to control yourself around me, especially when you see me in skimpy clothing.”
“Oh, you noticed.” He laughed nervously.
“Of course I did.” She smiled, slightly pinching his cheeks. “ I have sharp eyes, you know. But on a serious note, I wanna say you’ve earned my trust. I don’t really mind if we go much… further” she whispered the last part and leaned towards him until their lips almost toughed.
“Tomi” He said. “ Are you sure about this?  You want this? I don’t want you doing something that..”
She silenced him with a finger to the lips.
“ That question alone proves why I trust you”. She concluded and as if synchronized, their lips were caught in a passionate kiss.
Tomiwa moaned when she felt his hands roaming at her stomach and resting on her hips. She rubbed her hands up and down his pecs to his abs and smiled into the kiss, proud of the body she had bagged. She felt his tongue poke her lips  and she them to grant him entrance. Their tongues clashed as what started as an innocent kiss soon escalated to a heated make out.  They both fell to the bed with her landing on him and he moaned into her mouth when he felt her soft breasts make contact with his chest. He ran his hands down her back and slipped them into her nightie to cup her bare backside. She let out a moan when she felt his cool hands make contact with her bum and began to massage it. She let out an even louder one when she felt something poke her maidenhood. Breaking away from the kiss for air, she sighed and smiled down at him.
“You know, for someone who is so shy when it comes to intimacy and topic of sex, you really do know how to use your hands..and tongue." She giggled.
“Well." He smiled, squeezing her butt harder, making her gasp. “ Remember that novel I saw in your house?”
“Which one?” She moaned. “I have lots of them”
“ The one titled ‘Last Night.' "  He winked at her. “The erotic one.”
“Oh.” She replied as her eyes went wide in realization.
“Yeah. It had many explicit scenes. So I had to take a cue from the male lead character,Jones. All the moves he made in bed were very descriptive.” He smiled deviously at her.
“Impressive.” She smiled. “And it turned out to be useful."
“I know.” He smiled and rolled her over until he was the one on top of her. He pulled off his singlet.
“But I’m just getting started.” He smiled.
She matched his smile and opened the buttons of her nightie slowly, one by one, and shrugged it off until her upper body was exposed to his hungry eyes. She cupped her naked breasts and moaned erotically, then smiled when she caught his stunned look .
“Come and get it.” She whispered sensually.