Chapter 28

Tomiwa sighed in bliss as she rested her head on Jake’s chest, the sheets  doing little to cover their nakedness. Her eyes were closed and there was a gentle smile on her face. Jake had surprised her with his display of prowess and stamina in the bed for someone who was so inexperienced. A red blush appeared on her face as she remembered the erotic spots on her body he didn’t ignore during their. activities. Not that she complained though. He sure knew how to use hands..and tongue.
She moaned comfortably as he played with her hair with one hand and with the other, he drew circles on her back with his index finger.
“So." She said as she faced him. “Any regrets?”
“Well, no." He replied as he continued with his drawing motions. “ It’s just that it feels so weird for me having sex for the first time at the age of 16.”
She raised an eyebrow. “Jake, there are others that lost their virginities at the age of 14.Even 13.”
“I know.” He smiled. “ Those were the bold ones. I just thought for someone with my kind of personality, it will be 18. Or probably 20.” He laughed.
“Hmmm.” She closed her eyes again and rested her head on his chest again. “ This is so natural. I don’t feel like getting up. I could get used to sleeping like this.”
“Too bad.” He laughed as his hand went lower her back. “It’s only for tonight and tomorrow night. We’ll be heading back next tomorrow and I’m not sure we might get an opportunity like this next time.”
“Don’t ruin the moment.” She purred.
“Okay then.” He replied with a sly grin. “I’ll spice it up.”
Her eyes popped open and she looked up at him in confusion. “ Jake, what are you…"
Her words were caught short as his hand landed on her butt and gave it a firm squeeze. He kneaded it again and managed to slip a finger into her wet opening, making raise her head high and gasp loudly.
“Oh.” She purred when she calmed down and flashed him a sly smile. “ Someone is up for another round.”
“You know it.” he winked.
She leaned down and planted a long and wet kiss to his eager lips and he reciprocated. She moaned and spread her legs, giving more room for his probing finger to penetrate her. He slipped in another finger to join the index finger and began to pump into her with vigor. She pulled her lips from him and gasped in pleasure as she felt his fingers hit the right spot.
Being overwhelmed by ecstatic pleasure made her vulnerable and she squealed in surprise as he rolled her over and pinned her hands above her head with his hands.
“Being on top is your favorite position, I can see.” She giggled. “ I’ll keep that in mind."
Jake said nothing.
“Jake?” She stared at him worriedly as she saw the look on his face. It was the look of someone entranced.Like he had discovered gold. His eyes scanned all over her body while still keeping her hands pinned. He glanced at her face as it was clouded with confusion. Though her eyes still retained their fires of lust and carnal desire and it turned him on even more. His eyes moved lower to her neck and he licked his lips as he remembered the cute moans she made when he nobbled and sucked on her throat area and the nape of her neck. It was so intoxicating. Glancing further down, he swallowed as he caught the rise and fall of her full and perky breasts as she breathed. They were so beautiful with nickel sized areolas and nipples that stood erect in her arousal.
“Jake!!” She snapped and he blinked from his lustful stare. He glanced up and saw a disapproving frown on her face. “ You’ve been staring. What’s wrong?”
“Did I ever tell you that you are sexy?” He smirked.
Her frown left her face and it was replaced with a shy smile.
“ No. But instead of using that mouth to complement me....” She wrapped her legs around his waist and bit her lower lip, giving him a sultry look that could make any man have an orgasm right there on the spot, and then whispered. “ Why don’t you use it to do the second thing you know how to do best.”
“My goodness, Tomiwa.” He gushed as he lowered his mouth and planted soft kisses on her throat. “Where has this side of you been the whole time?”
She moaned as he grazed her skin gently with his teeth. “ Locked up. Waiting for the right person to release her.”
She shrieked as he moved lower and planted a kiss on the top of her right breast.  He placed more kisses around it and moved to her nipple, flicking it with his tongue.
Her eyes tightened as she arched her back, pushing more of her breast into his mouth.
“You like that?” He winked. She couldn’t answer as she was still panting. “Then you are going to love  this.”
She held back a scream as she felt him envelop her nipple with his lips and began to suck on it like a new born. He held her second breast and began to paw and squeeze it, rolling the nipple and pinching it.
She squealed and tightened her hold on his head and waist.
‘ That erotic novel came in handy.’ He thought with a smirk as he lightly bit her nipple. ‘ Who would have thought?’
He stopped his oral ministrations on her melons and drifted lower her body, planting kisses on her taut and  flat stomach as he did, earning a soft mewl from her mouth with each kiss. He reached her navel and poked it with his tongue. She giggled at this and he discovered that she was ticklish there. He couldn’t believe he skipped that part during their first sex round. He drifted lower and used his hands to unwind her legs from his waist and spread them wide.  Her shaved maidenhood was glistening with juices showing her arousal. She opened her eyes and nodded for him to proceed. She watched as his face moved towards the intended destination and just as his tongue was about to touch that spot, she gasped in horror as she spotted a figure watching from the window.
“JAKE!” She screamed fearfully as she recoiled from him. He gave her a confused look.
“What happened?” He said.
She glanced at the window and she discovered that the figure had left.But she wasn’t mistaken on what she saw. Something wasn’t right about that it as it didn’t look human. She could have sworn that she saw green eyes glowing from the figure.
“There was someone by the window.” She pointed to it. He turned and saw nothing. He turned back to her with a look that asked if she was sure.
“I’m serious.” She whispered as she jumped from the bed. She slipped on a white shirt and grey slacks and turned to him.
“ Are you sure it wasn’t Tisha up to her own mischiefs again?”  He chuckled, though he put on his singlet and shorts. Tomiwa was not amused.
“No.” She replied and looked at the window.
“ That person didn’t look human at all. And the eyes..” She shivered in fear.
Jake  frowned as he detected the seriousness in her voice. He moved to her and held her by the hand.
“Let’s alert the rest.”