Chapter 39

“Wow.” Annabelle was in awe.

“I know, right?” Daniel replied. Facing the laptop, He read on.

“ It is very rare to see a lone wolf. If one is seen, it is either it was newly turned or it was banished from it’s pack. Werewolves are known to bond easily and always fight in a unit. It has never been heard of werewolves fighting or killing each other. Except in very rare cases when a newly turned werewolf encounters an experienced one."

“Unlike vampires.” She smirked knowingly.

He smiled momentarily and then a frown came to his face as he read the next information.

“On their first transformation, it would be hard for a werewolf to differentiate between friend or foe as it will be consumed with intense rage and bloodlust and it may end up attacking anyone on sight; Including it’s loved ones.”

Daniel paused and Annabele saw the sad look on his face. He switched off the laptop and sighed.

“Ann, I hate this.” He frowned.

“Shhh.” She turned in his lap to straddle him .
“I know how you feel, Dan. It’s going to be fine. When the full moon arises, we will find a place where you can stay. Probably somewhere enclosed, away from humans. I promise nothing will happen to you or your friends, okay?”

A warm feeling came to his heart as he saw her soft expression. She had the look of someone who was ready to fight for who she cared for. He smiled and leaned his forehead on hers, looking into her eyes.

“Okay.” He said. She smiled and they leaned forward to seal the deal with a soft kiss.

‘I could never get tired of this.’ She smiled as she enjoyed the softness of his pink lips. She poked his lips with her tongue and he opened his mouth to grant her entrance. Their tongues clashed and she squealed when she felt his hands move downwards to grope her butt.

‘ He just can’t keep his hands to himself.’ She giggled and sucked on his tongue. Grunting at her oral erotic actions, he stood up from the chair with her legs wrapped around him and moved to the bed. He layed her gently on it and attacked her face and neck with butterfly kisses. She moaned and giggled as she felt his lips and tongue everywhere on her face. Never in her life had she felt this good in her life. She let out a loud groan as his hands moved underneath her shirt and began to knead her bra-covered breasts.

‘Again with my boobs.’ She giggled. She pushed him back, making him confused.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, wondering if he made a wrong move, but from the smile on her face, it was definitely not. With her eyes still on him, she slowly and sensually unbuttoned her black blouse and tossed it away, revealing a pink bra. Then with a wink, she reached back and unclasped her bra, tossing it aside. He gaped as her bountiful beauties were released again, free for his eyes to see.  She layed back on the bed and he dove forward to plunge his face into her breasts. She hissed in pain and pleasure as he took an erect nipple into his mouth and nipped it gently.

“Oh..” She purred and dragged his head further into her breasts. He smiled and began to flick her nipple with his tongue and suck in more of her flesh. He moved his other hand slowly down her stomach and into her jeans. He felt her panties and discovered that she was wet. Smirking as he sucked her boob, he slid aside her panties and pushed two of his fingers into her. This action brought out a loud scream from her which he silenced by putting his mouth over hers. When her scream subsided, he began to slowly pump into her with his fingers, bringing out moans and grunts from her. Soon she felt an orgasm approaching and she exploded in ecstacy, shaking and vibrating. He felt a liquid running down his fingers and he pulled it out.

“So..” She panted as she calmed down. “Where..where…..did you learn all of that?”

“Trust me.” A red blush appeared on his face. “ You do not want to know.”

Annabelle raised an eyebrow at him but couldn’t say anything as he began to unbutton her jeans, looking at her straight in the eye. She knew what he wanted and right now the ministrations he had done on her earlier made her want the same thing. With one move, he pulled down her jeans and underwear simultaneously and threw them away. He stood in awe as he admired the naked vixen on his bed. From her face to her feet screamed perfection. Her womanhood was completely shaven and her thighs were smooth and firm all the way down to her calves. Her chocolate skin was going to be his new addiction.

“Enjoying the view?” She smirked at him as she ran a hand down her hip.

“You know it’s not fair that I am the only one naked.” She winked. 

Smirking, he unzipped his shorts and pulled it down along with his boxers.
  Her eyes went wide as she caught sight of his manhood for the first time. It was erect and was about 9 inches with a wide girth. She shivered in fear and pleasure as she knew what that weapon of his would do to her if he penetrated. He climbed over her and lined his manhood against her slit.
Looking into her eyes for permission, she nodded and he pushed in with one stroke. A loud gasp escaped her lips as she felt him fill her insides. He grunted at her tightness. It felt so good and so wonderful.

“ You are so tight.” He whispered as he began to thrust into her.

“And you are so big.” She moaned as she felt him stretch her in more ways imaginable. Following his rhythm, she began to thrust upwards and wrapped her legs around his. She closed her eyes tightly and gasped as his tip hit her sensitive sport. Leaning forward as he thrusted, he latched unto her breast and sucked on it softly.  The double attention on her breasts and womanhood drove her to cloud 9 and she sank her fingernails into his back, drawing blood. He hissed in pain.

“Sorry.” She panted.

“Don’t worry.” He replied as he kissed her breasts again. He was right though, as the scratch wounds on his back soon sealed up and healed immediately. For her however, another orgasm was approaching again and he could feel his own coming too.

“ Dan,I'm.." She groaned.

“Yeah.” He grunted. “ Me too.”

  She screamed as she approached her second orgasm for the day and her hold on him tightened. Feeling his own approaching, he tried to pull out but she held him in her grip.

“Ann!” He cried out in fear.

“Don’t worry.” She replied. “It's alright."

He let out a cry as he released into her. Ropes and ropes of semen into her womb and he collapsed beside her. Sighing in bliss, she rolled over and rested her head on his chest while he wrapped an arm around her waist. For a long while, no one said anything as they basked in the afterglow of their love making.

“You have finally become a bad boy.” She giggled with her eyes closed.

“Didn’t you know?” He smiled as he caressed her hair. “Girls dig the bad boys.”

“True” She chuckled, opening her eyes.

“But you know you disobeyed your mom. She said you shouldn’t do anything suspicious.” She winked.

“You weren’t complaining.” He replied.

“True." She purred in bliss.

“I’ll have to change the bedsheet.” He groaned weakly as realisation hit him.

“Actually.” She raised her head and gave him a sly smile. “ You may have to postpone that."

“Why?” He gazed at her, confused.

“Because…” She startled him by quickly straddling him.

“….We are going on another round. And this time, I’ll be on top.” She winked.