29

You woke up on your own at about 9:05. You debated waking Daniel up to say a final goodbye, but decided against it. It would hurt too much and you knew it. You decided to just leave a note instead.

Paniel, Raniel, Rumble Tumble, Cult Leader, Baby Cooker, City Skylines Youtuber, Father of End Mii, Guy who still hasnt done a face reveal, ect,

I decided to say bye in this note instead because saying it in person will make me want to stay longer. Im hoping we can still be friends and whatnot since we both agreed not to do a long distance relationship. Ill still watch your streams and reply to your tweets. Ill still make sure you are making it through life. Ireland is genuinely a really nice country. Ill 100% have to come back and visit at some point. Just text me or whatever when you wake up or read this. Not like i have anything better to do. Bye you Irish potato.

❤-Y/n

You set the note on his bed and made sure you had everything that was at his house before walking out the door to wait on bf/n to pick you up. You of course knew that this wouldnt be easy but yet here you were. You walked over to Dan and his sleeping form and gave him a quick yet soft kiss on the forehead before walking over to his closet.

The jacket you wore on your birthday was in his closet for the past few days so it could regain its smell of him. So you took it out and decided to leave a note on the closet door.

By the way, that jacket that was yours that i wore on my birthday. Its mine now. Haha.

You smiled to yourself with tears in your eye as you left the room. You then put Daniels jacket on and slightly smiled at the familiar smell it had. Any second you would get in a car with bf/n and drive off to the airport. It felt unreal. Than again so did going to Ireland and meeting plus dating one of your many idols. Yet here you were.

After a few moments bf/n texted you letting you know they were there and ready to go. Your heart sped up at that message. You were just waiting outside Dans front door so they didnt have to text you but they still wanted you to be slightly prepared. Even if it was just a little.

You didnt realize this, but Dan had woken up and read the notes already and everything. He thought you were already gone so he texted you.

Message from Daniel❤

Hey. Enjoy your flight back home and we can definately keep in touch. Maybe you can do streams or videos with me again sometime? Ill miss you just fyi.

Y/n❤-Open your front door a second. Dont say a single word. Just open it.

You heard him walk over and turn it and you both looked at eachother with the most pleading eyes. Neither of You wanted you to go back home at all. You held his jacket to your body close.

"Like i said. Dont say a word because then it will be harder for me to leave."

"Then live with me." You hoped he would say. But all he did was nod. You walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Dont hug me back either. That will also make it harder."

And he didnt. He did whatever you told him to. You leaned out a little and kissed him one last time. He didnt move, like you had told him to.

You stepped back and looked at the ground so you didnt have to meet his eyes. You could just tell he was looking at you. You felt the stare. Shutting the door back with an apologetic look, you gripped the sleeves to his jacket that you were wearing. As you made your way to the car, bf/n kept their head down too. They didnt want to see how sad you were.

Once you made it to the airport you fiddled with the neacklace Dan had gotten for you on your birthday. A four leaf clover for the stereotype of Ireland. The flight wouldnt be for another 15 minutes so you thought about different moments you have had with Rumble Tumble Games. Dumb little discussions. Fun little stream moments. The early mornings you would wake up to either a text from him or he would actually be there and you would have spent the night. Cooking successfully or terribly. Messing with the fans on Twitter by replying to his tweets in a very flirty way. With him responding in the same way of course.

You didnt realize you were crying till you looked at your reflection on your phone. That day you had decided not to wear makeup and you then realized it was for the better. It was less of a mess to cry without makeup then with it.

Of course you were antsy about getting on the plane. The sooner you leave Ireland, the sooner you would forget that Daniel was a part of your life. He would just become a different part of your mind. And you were okay with that. Not really okay with it but you will continute to tell yourself you were so you hopefully wouldnt hurt or care so much. If anything it made it worse.

Message from Daniel❤

[Edit name]

Daniel[❤]

Daniel

Save?

Cancel     [Save]

Now, he was just a friend. As much as it hurt, you knew it was better than long distance.

Daniel- Are you on the plane yet?

Y/N❤- No. Not for another 5-10 minutes. Why?

Daniel-I just want to talk to you about something for a bit if youre willing to listen?

Y/N❤- Of course Daniel. Anytime. Whats up??

Next chapter is the last one and it makes me really upset honestly. Anyways if you made it this far then WOW I love you so much. I dont care who you are. You are amazing. Even if youre a serial killer. I still love you.

Random Question: (This one is kinda self centered) What has been your favorite part of this book?