25

Eventually bf/n invited Yazmine over to talk about what happened that day. She played the victim card of course but that was expected with her. You just knew that Daniel was telling the truth.

"I don't know why he would I say I made the move. Wouldn't it not matter either way though? You and him went dating yet so I shouldn't be an issue or anything no matter who made the move on who."

What's sad is you almost believed her as though she had a point. The two of you weren't together yet so it wasn't really anything wrong that happened. She wasn't going to let you win easily if at all.

"Wait...if he made the move then why was he the one who looked uncomfortable and why were you the one walking away from him? If he made the move then you could have easily walked away if you were the one standing."

Yazmine seemed puzzled while bf/n looked like she just solved why the sky is blue and not green or indigo. Yazmine was clearly getting frustrated and it was almost funny to watch unfold.

"Does that matter? Anyways im gonna be late for work so you can just believe what you want."

She left and bf/n looked almost guilty about the situation.

"Fine...she seems like shes lying. Ill call her about it later today and ask why she did it."

"Thank you for at least trying to listen to me."

You both let the topic go and thats when you got a notification on your phone

RTGame tweeted: can we please just settle the argument about pineapple on pizza @ jack_septic_eye

Likes and comments were already flowing in so you thought you would put your own two sense in as well.
(If you like pineapple on pizza now you dont you absolute monster)

(Your twitter name)
@ RTGame pineapple on pizza is the spawn of satan and shall'nt forever be good under any conditions

You set your phone down and stared at the ceiling for a while till your phone went off again.

jack_septic_eye
@ (your twitter name) and to think we could have possibly played some video games together one day. What a shame..

RTGame
@ jack_septic_eye hold up now. Why wasnt i informed of this possible "play date"?

You laughed at Daniels response and read the replys to his tweet. It was rather amusing to watch them banter about anything and everything.

(some random person)
@ RTGame, jack_septic_eye ooh RT's getting jealousss

You let that little battle continue for god knows how long before deciding to order some food instead of cooking anything. You settled on some chineese food.

"Alright bf/n im getting chineese food so what do you wish to devour?"

"Crab rangoos and noodles. Maybe a little bit of meat in there. I dont care what kind."

You nodded and and went to a website to order it and payed with your card. Just then your phone went off again.

RTGame
@ jack_septic_eye no im not getting jealous for I have no reason to be.

jack_septic_eye
@ (your twitter name) i think hes jealous 🙊 what about you?

(your twitter name)
@ jack_septic_eye @ RTGame yeah i think he is too. Quite cute if you ask me😉

RTGame
@ (your twitter name) oh no your on his side now. How did pineapple on pizza turn into this?

(Your twitter name)
@ RTGame @ jack_septic_eye you know...maybe pineapple isnt the WORST topping ever for a pizza 😏

RTGame
@ (your twitter name) y/n no!

(Your twitter name)
@ RTGame y/n y e s.

You began to chuckle to yourself at the wonderful conversation you have started. It would be rather fun to play a game with jack one day. But you also wanted to see what fans would say to your video with Daniel. If you were going to get alot of hate you didnt want to go and do a video with someone who has over 25 millon subscribers.

Message from: Daniel❤

I am jealous I would like to point out. Just cant say so cause people will catch on

(Y/n)❤-Wouldnt ever take you as a jealous type. I like it though.

Daniel❤-Im not a posessive jealous btw. Ill just silently sit to the side wishing it was me in the situation.

(Y/n)❤-Ill keep that in mind :)

Yay more filler chapters cause i died for like a month. Kinda having huge writters block with this story quite often now. Might actually go ahead and go to the last few days the reader is in Ireland. (Also meaning this is getting closer to the end-ish) so im glad you have liked the story so far! If you dont like it then im really curious, why are you here then?

Heres a random question, whats your favorite show to binge? It can be on any streaming platform.