13

I get it before you yell at me. Once again its school thats stressing me out so updates wont be on any kinda schedule. Srry

You had to take awhile to comprehend what he asked and you said yes to. Where would you guys even go? You were sure he knew if anyone did but you were still curious.

He had left a couple of hours ago. You didnt know whether to message him and ask or to wait till the day. You didnt even know the day yet either.

Y/n❤- So about this date, when and where?

Baby Cooker- I was gonna actually text you to ask about that. Ill let you choose when, but since you dont know alot about where things are in Ireland ill choose where.

Y/n❤- Ok. I was possibly thinking we go to a really expensive type of resturaunt and you pay if i got to choose where to go.

Baby Cooker- Im fine with that believe it or not.

Y/n❤- Wait no i was joking. I promise you literally anywhere is fine. As long as it isnt expensive despite what i just said.

Baby Cooker- Then just give a time then.

Y/n❤- Picking a random time...tomorrow at 4:30pm!

Baby Cooker- Then were going to the park again since its gonna be really nice that day. Only if youre okay with that ofc?

Y/n❤- Of course it is. I didnt get a proper enjoyment out of it last time anyways.

Baby Cooker- See you tomorrow then <3

Y/n❤- :)

You turned your phone off and smiled to yourself. Everything felt so surreal in some ways. You then noticed the heart at the end of the sentence and squealed a little bit. Bf/n walked in the room with a confused look on their face.

"Are you okay?"

"I just got asked out, and i said yes."

"What?! This is Ireland so we wont be here that long, y/n! Why would you say yes?"

They had a point. In a little under a month you would leave ireland and that would be it for you and Daniel. Nothing else.

"Who was it who asked anyways?"

"Daniellll."

"As in RT?"

"No. Daniel Radcliffe. Y E S as in RT."

"Well then i see what you didnt say no. Where and when is it."

"Tomorrow evening at 4:30. Were going to the park that we properly met at."

They teased you about it and on with what they were doing. You still were starstruck by the fact that Daniel even asked you; much less that you said yes. You didn't even know what you were gonna wear. Did you dress normal? or lazy? It was just a park. You did the only thing that seemed reasonable in Ireland since you didn't know anyone else except for bf/n.

"HELPPPPPPP!"

"What is it now?"

"What the hell do I even wear? It's just a date to the park and I was asked by...i don't know...ONE OF MY FAVORITE STREAMERS!"

"I think you're just over reacting about it all, like usual. Dan is just another human so treat him and the situation like that. You will be fine. I promise."

You sighed heavily and went to go watch YouTube for a while. The first people that popped up in your recommended was Kevin and Jack. You decided to just binge watch Jack play undertale since it was such a nice series that he did, despite it being a while ago. You couldnt focus on it due to constantly thinking about Daniel and the date tomorrow.

Before you knew it, you ate dinner and were in your warm bed after getting the blanket and pillow Dan used from the coutch. It smelled like him slightly since it was a whole night that he used it. Still a hint of the whiskey you both drank too. You wrapped it around yourself tightly, hoping to be able to inhale the scent a bit longer before you drifted off to sleep.

Either chapters will be shorter or they will be more spaced out till im in a position where i can get back on my schedule. Stay hydrated and eat something if you havent today!❤❤

~Zoe/Author-chan