30 (end)

You went off to the side in the airport to call him since texting didnt seem like the best bet. If it was serious then a phone call would be better.

"Okay...what do you wanna talk about?"

"Dont go home. Please."

"Daniel you know I have to. I only rented out the apartment for one month and only brought enough money for the month too. I can always come back in a few months when i have more money saved up."

"Then..umm.."

You heard him let out a shaky sigh and you could tell he had pretty high anxiety from the situation.

"Stay with me. In my house."

You stood there dumbfounded for a moment. You didn't know what to say. What about bf/n too? Was he really thinking rationally about this? Cause it sure didn't sound like he was.

"Dan...bf/n does want to go home. I can't just force her to stay here with me because of you."

"Then let her go home and you come back and stay. Only if you're okay with it if course. If you really want to go back home then you can."

"Let me...talk to bf/n about it first. I'll call or text you back."

You quickly hung up and walked back over to bf/n. They were on their phone doing whatever. They looked up at you when you were in front of them.

"How would you feel if...i stayed in Ireland and only you go home?"

"I wouldn't mind. It's your life so you get to make that choice. But you better decide soon cause we get on our plane in 10 minutes."

You sit down to think rationally about this whole thing a moment. Actually...wait. This isn't real. It's just a fanfiction so...rationality doesn't exist in the FCU (Fanfic Cinematic Universe) so whatever you choose doesn't matter. In fact...you don't get to choose anyways. I, the author, get to choose for you.

"Bf/n...how much would it be to get a cab back over to Daniels?"

"Maybe about 15 quid?"

"And how much money is left over?"

"24. Do you need it?"

"Yeah...im going to stay here.Youll be fine without me right?"

"Ill try my best not to burn my house down."

You both chuckled after that and bf/n stood up and hugged you.

"We have been side you side since we were 12 and now we are gonna be in different countries. Please call me and keep me updated."

"Of course. I can keep you out of the loop now can I?"

You both let go of the hugged and you got your suitcase to leave. You debated texting Dan and telling him but you decided to surprise him in some way.

You called a cab to pick you up at the airport and told them Dans address. It was actually only 14 quid instead of 15 so you knew you would make fun of bf/n for being wrong. It was about a 20 minute drive if you include the traffic cause it was morning and whatnot.

When the can driver turned on his street you're heart started racing. It's not like you didn't see I'm less than an hour ago but it still felt nerve wracking. It was like you were hanging out with him for the first time ever all over again.

When you payed the cab driver and he drove off, you took your phone out to call Daniel. Your heart was pounding at this point. But to didn't let that stop you.

"Hello?"

"I forgot to mention that I made up my mind about if I'm staying or not."

"Well you're either on the way to my house or on the plane right now. You and I both know which one I'm hoping like hell for."