23

Eventually you went back to your apartment and when you opened the door, bf/n looked over to you with a knowing smirk.

"So...how'd it go?"

"Umm, fine?"

"Sureeee. So what all happened and give me every last detail."

"Nothing major. I dont know whats going through your head, but all we did was cuddle and play among us together."

"Wow you both are so boring."

"Yes cause you have to have sex to not be boring."

You rolled your eyes and left the room as you said that. They followed you into the kitchen.

"What do you want for din din tonight?"

"Ummmmmmmmm what about just like...pizza rolls or something?"

"Dublin doesnt have pizza rol-"

"THEN WHY THE HELL DID WE AGREE TO COME HERE. WHAT ABOUT HOT POCKETS?!"

"Nope. As far as im concerned with the internet, it says they dont have them here."

Bf/n walked back into the living room and collapsed onto the couch with a terrified look on their face.

"I wanna go back home."

"We only have like 2 weeks left."

"Hoooomeeeee."

"We can go homeeee in 2 weeks."

They then proceeded to sing their own parody of country roads to try to make you leave.

"Y/N pleaseeee take me homeeee to the placeeee i belongggg beFORE I KILL YOUUU-"

"You will live. I promise."

They continued to wallow on the couch as you ordered actual pizza to try to make up for it. When you got off the phone with the pizza pace, you got a YouTube notification. It was just one of Daniels stream highlights. You assumed that cloe would have the one from today ready in a few days. You couldn't wait to see what the comments would say about you showing up outta nowhere.

RTGame tweeted: Had alot of fun streaming a while longer than normal with @ (Your Twitter name) showing up at the end <3

You liked the tweet and hit reply and said,

I promise he doesn't lock me in his basement❤. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even have a basement... -_-

He liked the tweet and you set your phone down for a while. Bf/n stopped sobbing on the couch over pizza rolls and hot pockets by that point.

After a while he pizza arrived and you payed the guy a tip since he had to walk up 2 flights of stairs. Of course it isnt like its 10 but its still exercise while holding a delicious ass pizza you cant even eat.

As soon as you put the box down, bf/n was tearing into it. Getting the many dipping sauces out and opened.

"You order way too many sauces."

"Sehsh yoo"

"Yes. Says me. You have 7 different dipping sauces for ONE slice of pizza. Why do you need so many?!"

"My pallet is my mouth. The pizza is a brush. You dont tell and artist what to paint."

You rolled your eyes and got ONE dipping sauce and 2 slices of pizza to dig into. You had only snacked on a bag of chips today at Dan's. You were surprised he didnt notice or anything. But you were also having too much fun with him to notice anyways.

"Well it isnt pizza rolls...but its close enough."

"It better be because i payed good money for it."

"Speaking of money and stuff...christmas is now coming up. What are you gonna get me?"

"Yes cause im going to just straight up tell you what im getting you for christmas. Anyways, i dont know what im getting anyone. I havent thought about it really."

"What are you gonna get Dan?"

They then wiggled their eyebrows at you. You rolled your eyes while you playfully shoved them, trying not to smile at their joke.

"I...wont get him anything."

"Hes your boyfrie-"

"I know...but for how much longer exactly? We leave in two weeks and i cant stand long distance relationships. Eventually i need to bring that conversation up with him."

"Well i would do it soon to see what you can possibly work out."

"We both know its coming up and we need to talk about it. But we both keep putting it off. We are both scared for what could happen. Hell his viewers saw me on stream AND he has a video im in that hes gonna upload at some point. Im sure the sherlock viewers can put two and two together."

You both sat there in silence eating the pizza after that. Neither of you knew what to say. You had tried to keep it in the back of your mind and sometimes forget you arent from here so you cant stay with Daniel forever. And that sometimes hurt to remember.

"Drink some whiskey and call him."

"What would the whiskey do?"

"Well...it would possibly help you relax a bit. It would help you not think too much on what to say. Obviously dont get tipsy or anything, but just enough to loosen up a bit."

You said you would think about it for a bit, but in the mean time you decided to focus on your own thing at the moment. You didnt really wanna stress over this too much. It was kind of like part of you knew you would leave Dublin. But part of you didnt want to believe that. You just wanted a good trip here and this happened toward the end of it.(Not to say that meeting Daniel was a bad thing) But you never expected it to go this way.

After about an hour it was already almost 7pm, so you decided if you were gonna talk to Dan at any time then it might need to be now. You got out a bottle of honey flavored whiskey and downed 2 shots of it. The familiar burning sensation coating your throat.

*ring....ring*

"Hey y/n!"

"We need to talk about something. I know we said we would put it off till it was closer till time to leave but...this is kinda important to me."

"How about this, i come over real quick?"

"No. I dont want you to see me possibly cry..."

I would just love to stress how bf/n in this story is basically me and im actually okay with that. Anyways, sorry i was gone but now im back to feed my ducklings. Hope you have had an amazing day/ night so far and please remember you are very loved and cared about so much and thank you for having the courage to wake up today❤❤❤

~Zoe/Author-Chan