14

You woke up around 9:45 and slowly let your eyes adjust to the light that came through the sheer curtains of the apartment. You checked your phone to see a message from your mom. She had texted you at 1:30pm her time but because of time zones, it was a different time for you so you didnt answer.

Mom- So how's your first few days of being in Ireland going?

You- Its actually really amazing! Do you remember that streamer and youtuber that i would always talk about?

Mom- Of course i do. You have issues.

You- And i take pride in that. But, i met him on my first full day here. We started to talk quite a bit and we even went to a karaoke bar and i sang country roads while he was tipsy.

Mom- That cant be true. Theres no way.

You- AND were going on a date to the park today. Bf/n can in fact confirm.

Mom- Okayyyy. Well he better take you to dinner like a gentalmen before he drop kicks you or something.

You- I totally will make sure of that. Bye! I love you!!

Mom- I love you too.

You sat your phone down with a sigh and went to take a bath and pamper yourself up to the max. Today would feel almost like a dream to you.

You put a sticky note on bf/n's phone telling them where you would be. You then went into your bag and got out a wet paper face mask (you know the slimy ones) that looked like shrek. You then got out a sugar scrub for after the face mask. You then got scented candles and the most important thing...

Bubbles.

You turned the water on and added the bubbles so they would be there when you got in. They were vanilla scented too. You slowly took your clothes off and got in when the bath filled up you got in and put on the shrek face mask. You inhaled deeply as you lit two vanilla scented candles and put some relaxing music on.

After about 30 to 45 minutes. You decided it was time to get out so you took the shrek mask off and drained the bath of the water. You got your towel and dried off quickly and wrapped the towel around your chest. You then put the charcoal sugar face scrub on and well...scrub it onto your face for a few minutes before rinsing it off. You looked at the time and it was almost 11am so you went to your closet after checking the temperature for 4:30 today.

It was going to be about 57°F so it was going to be chilly if there was a breeze. You decided to wear a (favorite color) sweater with some grey skinny jeans and (favorite color) shoes. You wore your hair like you normally do since it was just going to be a little cute date in the park. By the time you were done with that, you decided to check your phone to see that it was then 1pm. 3 and a half hours till you had to be at the park. You felt butterflies in your stomach when you thought about it. You checked any notifications you had on your phone.

Tweet from RTGame:

Today is gonna be a nice and exciting day. So if youve been putting something off, do it now! Dont waste time.

You replyed to the tweet saying:

@ RTGame I agree that today will be nice and exciting. 3 and a half hours by the way🙃

You put your phone down with a smile and went to actually eat something since you havent ate today. You didnt want anything too heavy so you just got a banana to eat. Your phone then went off.

RTGame replied to your tweet:

@ (your twitter name) I cant wait :)

You put your phone on the table with a huge smile on your face. Bf/n walked to the living room and sat on the coutch with you.

"Sooooo...how are you feeling about this date?"

"Excited. Very nervous but excited. I feel like im gonna vomit cause im so excited. But like...you know out of nerves. Not cause its him or anything like that or else i wouldnt be going on a date with him."

You noticed you were rambling and quickly went quiet with an awkward smile.

Before you knew it, 4:15 had arrived so you made your way to the park since it was a 15 minute walk. Sometimes longer if you felt like walking slower. When the park was in sight it was 4:26 and the butterflies became violent. You awkwardly waited by a bench for only 5 minutes. You were too eager to sit down.

Eventually you heard another pair of feet walking over to you. You take your attention away from your shoes and look up to see Daniel in a very casual outfit of blue jeans, a blue t-shirt, black shoes, and a black jacket. He was smiling at you, which made you subconsciously smile back genuinely. Then comes that dorky grin of his.

"Evening m'lady."

He jokingly bowed like a prince at a ball and you softly laughed at him. You decided to play along.

"Bottom of the afternoon sire. Where to on this fine evening?"

"Well i hoped you would fancy a stroll through the park for awhile. Is that to her majesty's dismay?"

"Hmm...why yes my good man it is."

You both had grins on your faces and began to walk along the trail. There was a pond in the middle of the entire park and it was really nice. There was fish and ducks in it.

You and Dan walked over to the bench that was right in front of the pond and watched as tiny baby ducklings walked up to the two of you, chirping violently.

You and Daniel talked about so many things. Eventually when the conversations halted, you felt Dan's hand on top of yours. You looked over to him and he kept his eyes away from yours. You then moved your hand to where your fingers were intertwined with his, and also looked away into your lap with a smile on your face.