12.

Yerim closed the gates of the pre school with a sigh. The fight she had with Jungkook surely effected her day today and the children saw how sad their favourite teacher was. She shouldn't have told him about her feelings towards Yoongi, but he was her childhood friend. She thought he deserves to know about it first. Maybe she was harsh, but she can't let Jungkook to still have those feelings in his heart. Yerim doesn't want them to be awkward with each other.

"Jungkook isn't here?"

She was startled with a deep voice behind her, and she instantly knew who it was. Yoongi was always there, and if Jungkook insisted to take her instead, he will go away as if he wasn't here for her at the first place. Yerim knew he wanted to send her home, but Jungkook had been doing it since day one and she couldn't let the man down. Now he isn't here, probably Yoongi is weird with it.

"He has some work to do"

"The Jungkook I know will still come here even if he break his leg. What kind of work is more important than the woman he loved?"

She was surprised that he knew about it, but again it is obvious that Jungkook do have feelings for her. The way he looked at her was enough to read him. Yerim saw it all, and she needs to ignore it every time. Even she was having a hard time to make sure they are still friends because all his act was making her uncomfortable.

"What about you? You don't have any work to do?"

"The busiest month is next month, so I'm relaxing now. Let me send you home, Jungkook really won't come, would he?"

"I need to grab some Oreo first. Being sad makes me craving for sweet things"

He nodded before leading her to his car. Yerim was beside him, and she took her own sweet time studying his face, how pale he look and how his lips were perfectly sculpted. Maybe it is soft like she expected and she thought how man woman may had tried the taste of his lips. Even that simple thought was enough to make her feel jealous at whoever his first love was. When he looked at her, she will pretend to look at something because she doesn't want him to know she is checking her out.

Having a crush surely is unhealthy.

They went in his car which smells much like him, making her wonder what kind of cologne his wearing. The latter took a sit beside her and ignite the engine. She was about to look aside when she realise that the car is still not moving, making her looking back to Yoongi who was staring intently at her. "Is there something wrong?"

"Yes. This."

He leaned forward and she laid down her back abruptly to the seat, suprise at how close they are. His lips brush her cheeks and she wasn't wrong when his lips was indeed soft. The man had pull the seatbelt behind her and help her to wear it. She was in daze at what just happened, and Yoongi is still not distancing himself from her. Instead, he rested his palm at her seat making they almost looked like they were kissing from the outside, and she held the strap tightly with her heartbeat banging loud.

"I don't want the woman I'm bringing her home will be hurt because of me. It will be a waste if you die early, I'm still learning about you"

He said before smiling and pulled back. Her eyes widen at his words, and for the first time she was tongue tied at someone. She couldn't speak, and her mouth was hanging slightly.

He can flirt too. That's new.