37.

Yerim life goes back to normal. It was summer to be exact, so the pre-school was getting busier with events and activities along with school trip. This has been the main contribution to her forgot everything happened that night, including the daily intakes of pills she was supposed to. Even so, she thought nothing will happen and she was very sure of it. She haven't saw Yoongi around, and just like that she went back to her daily routine.

Mirae was sorry at what happened that night, but she didn't knew the elder went to sleep with a man. Yerim lied and told her she walk out the bar just to drink more and the younger trust her. She herself saw how drunk the woman is, and when she was about to head back home the woman was nowhere. Mirae work the next morning, so with a heavy heart she need to left her there hoping that she will be fine.

Well, Yerim indeed was too fine she couldn't express it by word.

After cleaning the garden, she went to clean things up and bid farewell to her colleagues and take her things. She exited the school and smiled at the black car waiting her outside. Jungkook never failed to give her a ride like he did before she met Yoongi and after they parted ways. She still feel guilty at what happened between the both of them, but Jungkook shrugged it off and said he's alright now.

She entered the car and was about to greet Jungkook when her eyes looked back just to see a man she don't know who and looked back at Jungkook. The man smiled before giving her his hand.

"I'm Jimin, Jungkook handsome friend. You must be Yerim right?"

"Yes"

"Don't mind me, I just need a ride to Yoongi hyung home. Its just around"

Yerim gulped at the name but flashed him a smile before looking back at the front. Jungkook who had noticed her discomfort glared at Jimin but the elder smiled cheekily. He knew Jimin purposely said his name to see her reaction, and she indeed gave the reaction Jimin wanted to see.

They drove off to his house, her heart pounding in anxiety as she passed by the familiar lane, lights, building and even tree. Even after seven years, there was not much change of the surrounding. Yoongi house is so private that there weren't many car around. Guess his job did do him well. A job Yerim couldn't accept because she is in the good side of the society.

A job she wish she knew before letting Yoongi in her life.

Brushing of the thought, they arrived at his house, and Jimin leap out from the car. Jimin saluted his brother before pushing the gate to enter, and the front door opened revealing a woman who smiled so brightly at Jimin. A pang of jealousy hit Yerim. Who is she? Is she Yoongi girlfriend? She looked happy and once Jimin went inside, the woman closed the door back and Yerim looked away.

Jungkook saw the curiosity in her eyes, and sighed. Even how many times Yerim told him she had already moved on, Jungkook found her hard to believe. The woman was too ignorant to her feelings, and hurt herself in the process. The day he saw Yoongi walked out from the bar, he didn't hesitate to punch him right there because he hurt her again, and as he expected the elder didn't fight. All he said was 'Give this to Yerim. And I'm sorry" before he walked away to his car.

Yoongi only say that, but Jungkook already had the idea of the whole situation. Seeing how a mess he looked with his shirt crumpled and the bed hair was enough to tell Jungkook that something shifted in the air that night between them. Even how much Yoongi have hurt his bestfriend, Jungkook could never hate him. He owed the man because he saved Taehyung from the prison, even though he was pissed off at the whole situation. He was grateful for Yoongi to let her sister treat Taehyung to the point they are now married.

Jungkook was grateful to him, and that is why he didn't killed him yet.

"Are you okay?"

"W-what? Of course I'm okay. Let's head home. I'll make us some noodles"

He smiled, laughing inwardly at jealous expression of hers. Had she knew the woman before is Min Taehee, Yoongi sister and Taehyung wife, she would be ashamed of herself. But now Jungkook just decide to stay quiet. There was no reason for her to know , and Yerim will say that herself even if he told her.