13.

They didn't go home. Instead, Yoongi bought her to the beach and she didn't protest nor ask. He knew the woman had a fight with Jungkook, judging by how she was quiet today. Even when he stopped by to buy her some Oreo, she wasn't excited. The woman is now munching some Oreos with her leg hanging while she was sitting at a stone by the shore. He wasn't a far. He stood behind her a few steps with some drinks in his hand, figuring out how he can give a can to her.

She realised someone was behind her, so she turned back just to see him looking down at her with a two can if drink in his hand. She smiled before scooted aside, patting the vacant space beside her. He nodded and silently took a sit beside him before passing the can to her and she took it. The sound of the waves hitting the rocks was the only sound they could hear, before Yerim decide to speak.

"People say, when you are gloomy and sad, alcohol is your bestfriend. I've tried once before, and they were right. It was more overwhelming than some bites of Oreo. You forgot all your problems for a while, only to have a bad hangover in the morning which means new problems. But again, our life is a mess, adding more problems just to a cycle of it"

She said before opening the can of beer and gulped it, the fuzzy feeling went down her throat but she hold it. She glanced at his can, it is a coke and she chuckled. "It's a waste that you need to drive later, or we could get drunk together"

"We can drink some other time. It's not like we won't meet each other anymore"

"How sure are you for you to say that?"

He looked at her, orbs staring intently into her. The sea breeze make her hair swayed to the side, which Yoongi was mesmerized enough to feel bewitched by it. Should he let her know about his feelings, when he already know about hers? If he was a normal man, he will be the luckiest man to fall in love with her.

Maybe, if he try his luck, Yerim might understand?

"Let's get drunk at my place. Then we can talk about it"