2.

Yerim tapped her fingers impatiently at the table, eyes set to the pale man who was sipping his instant coffee slowly . She had waited him to buy her a new for half an hour but the man seem just to shrugged her off and went in the store. Yerim is upset. She only bought enough money to buy her favourite biscuits, and now she had nothing. It will be a waste of time to go back to her apartment and come here again just to buy an Oreo. Adding that this pale man was the reason she wasted her Oreo, she wanted him to be responsible.

"Are you done? Just give me the freaking money so I can buy a new one and left this place"

"Did I say I will pay?"

"Well I don't care"

"Stay here as long as you want, I'm leaving"

Yoongi stood up and she had enough. She dragged him back to the chair and he grunted. His head snapped back to her but Yerim wasn't even scared.

"Buy me one"

"Oh hell no. I'm not wasting my money on that cheap snack"

"Buy. Me. One. Now"

"Let. Me. Go"

She didn't budged, heck she tightened her hold on his wirst and he had enough. Seeing the woman snickered ,he felt slightly annoyed because she is waisting his time and his patience. He just wanted a peaceful night with his instant coffee, the hell he need to talk with this Oreo Maniac?

Yerim was about to opened her mouth when he dragged her closer to him and the woman fumbled from her seat. Her grip then was loosened but he had snacked his hand to her back, not letting the woman to go anywhere. Their position was too close, too much close to the point she was afraid the man could feel her heartbeat rising in her chest. What the hell is he doing?

"Y-you-"

"Do you still want me to buy you the snack? I can, if you let me kiss you"

Her face flushed and she pushed him away, distancing herself from him before running out the store. Yoongi only watched, but after several minutes, his face went red, too red to the point he looked drunk.

Oh shit, I'm sick.