27.

He walked out from his car, eyes squinting at the light outside the club. There was a long line outside it, women with exposing clothes and men with dandy shirts is enough to make him groan in disgusted. He was about to entered the club when a man tapped his shoulder, making Yoongi looked at the person.

"The back door, sir. We don't want any trouble"

He nodded and followed the man. He had hired him to look after his sister for sometimes now, and he had heard from him how his sister is leaving a good life, ot until this few months that things starting to go downhill in her life. He didn't pay attention about the mistress involvement in his sister case, all he wanted is his sister is safe. He was leaded to the backdoor, and the man pushed the black door leading to a silent hallway with rooms left and right. Every door they passed, he could hear every lewd sound coming from it and Yoongi was getting anxious.

He hoped he wasn't too late.

They stopped and before the man could knock the door, a yell was heard and Yoongi knew who was it. It was his sister high pitching voice and without waiting him, he kicked the door and it burst open, revealing a man hovering a woman. His rage got the best of him and he grabbed the man from the back before throwing him at the floor. The man was drunk, but sober enough to show a shock in his face. Yoongi didn't wait for him to speak, and he started to punch the man first and his groan filled the room.

Once he manage to knock off the man, he mumbled some curse words and kicked him, before signalling the man who he hired to take him away. Looking back at the woman, his eyes soften seeing how horrible she looked, mascara ruined by her tears, hair disheveled and her button up was ripped off by the man. He was about to say something when she ran to him for hug and his embraced her. The despair he felt when Yerim left him was now replaced by a the feeling of longing to his own sister, Min Taehee.

"I-I-"

"I'm here. Your handsome brother is here so stop crying. Min's never cried right?"

"Why are you here?"

"I had always look after you, even when we are not family anymore," he whispered before closing his eyes, the despair feelings he had tried to get rid off when he left her was now vanished to the thin air. This time, he would never let her go anymore.

Like he did with her before, and Yerim.

Refer to Bandage // k.t.h for Taehee side of story.