40.

After confirming it with the hospital, Jungkook drive them to Yoongi house for Taehee to check on her. Actually it was just a useless reason he told himself so that the both of them can meet up. He doesn't want to make things harder, and Yoongi need to know now. Even before her father. At first Yerim didn't realized where they are heading to, until she spotted the familiar lane to Yoongi house.

"Jungkook why did you bring me here?"

"I have a friend who can give you some advice on your situation. She's a doctor, don't worry"

What friend could Jungkook have to be in the same situation as her? To say that this friend live in the same neighborhood was quite unconvincing. The house is in a private area, and only a couple of residence could be spotted here. Jungkook sensed the doubt, but he didn't say anything. Once they parked right in front of Yoongi house, that was when she freak out.

"Jungkook! I don't-"

"Yerim please, listen to me first," he spoke as he held her hand, eyes searching for her but the woman was too terrified. Why did he bring her here? Isn't there's enough damage for her to face now? Why add more?

"You need to tell him, now. I don't think keeping it from him will solve the problem. And I know you don't want to abort this child, even though it's a mistake. "

"How did you know it is his? He might won't admit it at all!"

"I know you Yerim. And you are too busy with your work to go to the club and sleep with some random guy again. Yoongi hyung might wanted to erase you from him, but you both can't do this forever"

"No, please just send me back home. I don't want any trouble. I don't want him to be in this mess"

She pleaded, feeling weak with her emotions got the best of her. Hearing her words, Jungkook scooter closer and chin her up so her eyes met him.

"It's his mess, and he isn't the type to not clear his own mess Yerim. Besides, he might be able to protect you from your father"

"I can deal with him all by myself"

"And watch you suffer? No Yerim. You suffered enough. What happen may be your fault, but Hyung should pay for it too. So please listen to me, and go meet him. I'll be by your side for the whole time"

It was when he finished speaking that his car window was knocked by someone. Turning around, he spotted Seokjin waiting for him to open the car door, and Jungkook did it. "You brought her?"

"How did you know?"

"Yoongi called and explained it to me. He should be here after his work finished"

Coward, he thought.

Yerim who heard their conversation looked at them, shocked to see Jinri's father with Jungkook. Do they know each other? That explains why he is eyeing her when he invited her to his son birthday party. Mr. Kim must have knew all this time that Yoongi and her had history. And he must knew the man will be there that time.

He knew it all along.

Seokjin saw the shocked expression of Yerim, and somehow he was consumed with guilt. Had he didn't try to make them meet each other, this won't be happening. Jungkook saw his eyes trailer to his back, and decided to introduce Yerim to Seokjin, not realizing the woman is about to kill the man.

"Yerim this is-Yerim?," before the man could say anything, she step out from the car and walk furiously to Seokjin. Before the both of them could say anything, she swung her fist to Seokjin, her knuckles went in contact with his cheekbone causing the man to stumbled upon the contact. Jungkook eyes went wide at what is happening, but he almost burst to a laugh seeing the elder got punch by a small girl.