38.

"Yoongi.."

"Yes my love?"

"I-I need you close"

His eyes shot opened at the dream, and sit up at the bed before looking around. Letting a sigh of relief, he ran his palm around his face and tossed the duvet away. Then he saw it.

A small, little problem.

Well, it isn't that small but you get the picture.

"You surely are something hyung. Do I have to tell my Aurora that his brother been having wet dreams?"

His body jolted up in surprise, eyes landing at the figure standing at his door frame with a stupid smile. Yoongi quickly covered his lower body before shooting dead stare at him and he laughed. Coming closer, he gave him a file and the elder took it, eyed him weirdly. How urgent this file that he couldn't give it to him in the office later?

"The inspector, Lee Jungshin is having the case close. Though I should give you early for you to set things early."

"Namjoon will have give it to me. Why you?"

"Hyung is in Daegu now. Come and have breakfast, we cooked something for you"

"She's here?"

"Yep", and he left. Yoongi forced himself to wake up and enter the toilet to clean himself. After taking a short shower, he went out headed straight to the wardrobe, searching for his casual outfit. It's Sunday, so he don't have to bother wearing nice outfit. His eyes then fall down to the dinosaur animation sweater, one that Yerim had wore before and his heart string flutter at the memory. He looked at it long, before sighing and looked away, taking out a pair of tee to wear and sweatpants.

Even after what happened, she is still running in his mind.

After getting ready, Yoongi walk out and went straight to the kitchen, only to see the pair is laughing and talking at each other. He cleared his throat to gain their attention, and it worked. Taehee smiled at the sight of her brother and pulled the chair beside her for him to sit. Once he was settled down, Taehyung decide to talk.

"Have you read the file?"

"It's a trick"

"What?"

"Lee Jungshin isn't that easy to step down. He have been looking at the port for almost seven years, there's no way he is backing up now. He even delayed his retirement. He knew this case is important, more important than his daughter"

"Daughter?", Taehee interrupt, making Yoongi realise he accidentally slip the information about the damned man family. Even Taehyung find it weird. He never knew the inspector had a family, a daughter to be exact. Namjoon didn't tell him about it too. Where did Yoongi knew this?

"Just an addition information I have about him. Might use it to threaten him in the future"

"You think it will work? He might back down from the case for her"

"Of course no. He doesn't even care about her"

"And why are you so sure about that? We don't even try yet?"

"He's busy"

"For his own daughter? He is a cop hyung, he will have care about her daughter even how strict he is"

"For god sake, he never care about Yerim!," He snapped along with him slamming down the table . Taehee jerked in surprise seeing him getting mad but Taehyung was less surprise. He smirked seeing how mad he is, happy Yoongi got the bait of his trick. Something tells him that the relationship between Jungshin and him is not just between a cop and a criminal. It has been running in his mind about the fight he had with Seokjin, and Taehyung wanted to know.