1.

Coffee is the best. Imagine the calm colour of Caramel, the aromatic Latte and the bitter Americano. He likes everything about it, and with his work line, it's a must to consume coffee to make him staying up the whole night. That night wasn't an exception. After he had done dealing with his works , he will love to have a sip of instant coffee from the convenience store near the port he works at before heading home. His sister was surely not asleep yet because she was still busy with her patients.

Yoongi parked his car at the dark street before went out and walked to the car. Just when he was about to get closer, the door opened, revealing a woman with a big smile and her hands holding a wrap of Oreo. Yoongi eyes were set on her and when she turned her direction to him,she was surprised and the wrap fall down, Oreos juggling down the pavement which one of it landed right on his right food.

"Damn it"

"Oh"

They spoke together and her eyes that before full of happiness turned to dark before her index finger pointed to him. Yoongi wasn't even startled. His face remain calm.

"Buy me another one"

"And why?"

"You scared the hell out of me! Look at those poor Oreos !"

"Ori what?"

She sighed before stepping closer to him and that was when she realized, her height was near his chest so she had to looked up to him. Perks of being short, she thought.

"Oreo mister. O R E O, Oreo"