44.

She looked at the clock. Her husband was nowhere to be seen. After the small commotion she caused, he had left her until now. She had enough thinking about what will happen to them, and she decided that is the time that Yoongi should realise they both need to talk about it. The first step she need to do, was wait for him, even whe he told her not to. She wouldn't want to make the same mistake her mother did, that is abandoning her own husband to the point they divorced. How her mother didn't care more about her father whereabouts that cost her own famil and her own life, and Yerim was the one who hold the pain for so long till the day she married Yoongi. It was a forced one, how he accidentally inpregnant her and he had to be responsible for it.

And Yerim, hated how the both of them were forced to it.

Sighing, she walked back to her room when the door was flung open, revealing him with his casual looks and his black hair slacked to the back. Yoongi eyed her, and his eyes went hard.

"Why are you awake?"

"I want water," she lies for the sake of a peaceful night. She knew the man was mad about what happened, but it was now or never to face him even itf she end up hurting herself again.But Yoongi looks like he hated seeing her. Maybe marrying her was a sin to him.

"Then get it"

He said and closed the door behind her before walking past her, but then she had the rush of confidence to stop him. With one swift movement, she held his wrist and he did stop. Eyes looking back at his forced wife, painful and sadness tainted her orbs.

"Why can't you accept me, Yoongi?"

"What?"

"Why are you being like this? I-"

"Because of us. We are wrong, Yerim. Don't you remember?"

"But that was seven years ago! You and I were young and-"

"Don't ever use our age as a reason for whatever happened seven years ago. Even in your right mind now, you will have left me right there again, Lee Yerim"

She shut her mouth seeing how dead serious he was when he said those word. It was her fault, but it wasn't fully hers. Both of them were hurting each other, and there's no way Yerim will let it happen forever.

"For how long actually are you planning to treat me like this? Untill when? Till our child is born? Or till the child understood what was happening between us? If you hated the idea of me living with you, hated how I cared for you so much, you shouldn't get married to me!"

"And leave a naive stupid woman alone with a child when clearly the father was alive and kicking? I'm not that cruel to leave you like that Yerim"

"You don't even care for the child Yoongi! How does that make you less cruel?"

"It wasn't my idea to keep the child in the first place, you should known better when I didn't use the condom that night"

He's sick.

"How the fuck I will know you don't even bother fucked a woman raw?"

"Then, abort it as soon as you know about it"

Mother fuck-

"You think I wanted the child?"

She shouted, and she could feel her inside was burning now with the sudden dizziness took her. But Yerim wanted to make it clear whatever happened that night wasn't just her fault, it was him too. It wasn't the woman fault fully to accidentally be in a raw sex with a man. Not with the man who she couldn't let go even after seven years.

"I'll show you, how that night you're the one who initiate everything first before I could stop you"

"What-," he was stopped when her lips slammed hers, making Yoongi involuntarily closed his eyes, trying to push her away with his hands. But Yerim had pulled him down harshly to the point Yoongi almost lost his balance to the front and his hands was still trying to stop her. His action was gentle, never intended to to push her harshly because she is pregnant.

Yerim was still kissing him, dominating him but she was afraid. Even when she felt how he tried to stop him, he end up stopping himself, feared he might hurt her in her state. Just when Yerim thought it was only a one sided kiss, she could feel how his hand traveled to her neck, angled her head and Yerim could feel how his lips was starting to take control of her, and she had to a let out a gasp when she could feel the sudden touch of her back to the wall.

The man was out of control now, kissing and eating her lips like his life was depended on it. Making out with her like she was his lover and he was destined to be with her. For once Yoongi wanted to savoured her more and more, wanted to rip off her night gown and kissed till she was in a mess. When he finally reached her zip at the back, that was when Yerim pushed him with all of her might, making the man stumbled a couple step back, orbes dazzling with haze and lust as he looked at her. His slack back hair was messy due to her pulling it, and his lips glistened due to their kiss.

"Now you realize, how it was you who couldn't let me go that night, Yoongi. And the child, my child was in me because of our reckless action, but the child was never a mistake. Even how much I never planned to have it in me, never would I dare to kill it. Call me a stupid woman, but I wasn't that stupid to abort it the day I knew it was inside me. I never asked you to marry me, and you had the rights to leave me hanging, but your friends was so adamant that you need to take care of me and the child, when the act itself must include love and responsibilities."

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hands, body still trembling at how he had marked her lips with his but Yerim had enough of it. If he thinks he was the only one who hated to be in this situation, then Yerim wanted to make it clear that she can leave him, even now.

"You tricked me in kissing you, how smart of you thinking I might actually accept you again in my life"

"You don't have to, but for the sake of the child, you need to. If you can't accept me, then try to accept the child in here that will take your surname forever. It's my child and it's yours too"

"Deal"

Yerim eyes looked puzzled at how fast he answered, but she wasn't going to let her guard down. She had enough of being the stupid toy a man liked to play with.

"That- Our child, for the sake of our child, I will treat you as a husband. But once the- our child is born, you are out. I'm not going to accept you in my life"

The words hit her like a bullet shot straight in her heart, and again she was hurt by his words. But it was better than being treated like a stone when she needed the support for the upcoming months of pregnancy, so she have to accept it. Even when she had to leave the small life growing in her forever later. At least the child will be born beautifully and healthy.

"Deal. Then, good night, Min Yoongi"

She walked past him, ignoring his stares and went to her room. Once she closed the door, she rested her back at it only to slide down slowly till she was sitting at the floor. Tears she had been holding back finally fell down, and soft sob emitted from her lips. Their marriage life was too far to mend, and she couldn't do anything. It was her fault, but maybe it wasn't fully hers. She will never know. Touching the invisible bumb, she smiled painfully before whispered.

"Grow up and have your father gummy smile. Happiness will look good on you my love, even when I'm no longer there"

Little that she knew, Yoongi heard everything she said, and a tear flow down to his cheeks.

He never want this, just like her.