49.

" How's you and Yerim?"

"Hyung seriously, is that another way for you to say Good Morning to me?"

Seokjin laughed before taking a seat in front of Yoongi. His office was the normal one among them. Seokjin had his own fancy office in Seoul and same goes to Jimin. Namjoon prefer working in the ship because it is already comfortable while Hoseok settle for working anywhere as long as he have a table and chair, mostly at Seokjin office in the building. Taehyung, he didn't need one. He never like watching files so he is doing another job. Jungkook didn't work for them.

But Yoongi never care about what his office would look like. All he think is his work need to be done. Besides he had his own workroom at his house so there's no need to decorate it. They don't have visitor so it was quiet almost all of then time. Only the view of the sea was enough for Yoongi.

"But seriously, you looked less stress. I mean you still overworked yourself at work but you don't seem pressured much. "

"My works are getting lesser, and we have closed the seats for the brokers. We just need to finish the logistical part. "

"I'm not talking about you work, Yoongi. I'm talking about your current life. Your marriage life"

He looked up from the file he was checking and his eyes met with the warm looking Seokjin who only smiled contently at him. That was when Jimin knocked down the room and the both men startled. The younger looked gloomy and before propping his butt beside Seokjin and looked down. "Don't tell me you are still upset because of this Nayeul girl?"

"She really thought I was talking about another Nayeul when it is obviously her? How long do I have to wait actually?" he whined before looking both of the man and raised an eyebrow. "Is Seokjin hyung nagging you?"

"Kind of. Glad you came "

"Oh come on Yoongi! Something must have happened with her! You are not giving her a cold shoulder again right?" he said and Jimin quickly got interested at his friend marriage life so he leaned down with excitement in his orbs, the despair and gloomy look was gone. At least Jimin had distractions from the woman who is now living with him.

"Nothing, Hyung. Now excuse me-"

"I heard from Jungkook that you went to her doctor appointment now. How is it?"

Seokjin who seems to know about it for the first time got his eyes wide and gasped. Yoongi looked embarrassed at the leaked information, but then he was bought to the moment he saw for the first time the small life, a size of a berry living in her at the display monitor. He still looked amazed even after knowing it is now growing to look more human even though it is still young, and the first kicking even when he wasn't there to witness it at the first place because of his work.

"It was beautiful," he said slowly and smiled to himself. The way the child kicked her stomach whenever he touched it and he was overjoyed. The warm feeling of her skin under his palm got him feeling euphoric and he wanted to witness it forever. He never learned about parenthood, but this time he is eager to see the child as soon as he can. He wanted to know the gender by his own ears and is willing to cancel all his plans that day. He wanted to be the one the child saw the second after its mother so that the child knew they were born with a complete family.

All of this future thoughts got him grinning and Jimin along with Seokjin looked at him in awed but a glint of happiness. Yoongi was in his own thoughts, and Seokjin was glad that Jimin asked because the elder could never say no to him. "Do you have the ultrasound picture, Hyung?" Jimin asked and the man eyes went to him before he nodded in excitement. He fetched out his wallet and dig out the folded picture her asked a copy for without Yerim knowledge and showed them. It was already quite visible for them to see and the gentlemen leaned forward to see.

"It looks healthy right?"

"If your wife look healthy, then it is Yoongi."

"Yeah right, how is your wife condition? You must too good care of her to make sure your child is healthy hyung!"

Yoongi sighed at them keep on asking Yerim condition. The woman is fine. She is quite fine in front of other eyes, but in his eyes it was different. Whether it was because she is gaining weight, or she smiled a lot these days or his feelings were playing strings inside, Yoongi couldn't take his eyes away from her. He did read the book where Yerim bought saying that a pregnant woman have a certain glow that will looked them more attractive even with a big belly and Yoongi admitted it was right. Yerim is attractive to his eyes since before but these days it had make Yoongi feel things he thought he had did a good job to ignore.

How could she look cute and tempting for Yoongi at the same time? Why did he always imagined her in his bed without clothes on and he having his own wicked ways with her? Since when did he craved for those lips again to touch his? That is why he refused to talk about her now, because it will only make him lost focused on his work and imagine things he could done if things are written different for them.

"So you are having that conflict too, hyung"

Darn it, another person.

It was Taehyung and he skipped his ways to them while standing at the table and leaned to see the ultrasound picture while smiling. "Guess we are going to get a mini Yoongi hyung later," he said nonchalantly while Jimin starred at him in bewilderment.

"What conflict Taehyung?"

"You aren't married Jimin. Get married with Nayeul as soon as she remember and make babies. Then you will understand"

"What?"

"You can ask Seokjin hyung who fell in love with a pregnant woman. How does a pregnancy sex feel like?"

The elder eyes got wide before he snatched a file close to him and charged the smiling man which was fast enough to dodge away. It soon become a chaos when the both of them were running around with curse words and laugh filled his office and Yoongi closed his eyes to not see the mess happening in front of him. While Jimin, he is still clueless on what these married man is talking about,

"Seriously, what conflict and what it had relation with pregnancy sex?"

Taehyung who is still running around from the mad elder shouted in response, "Get married Jimin!"

In short, he had no idea why and Yoongi just stayed quiet the whole time. Guess Taehyung is facing the same thing too. Taehee must have pushed him away so many times that he too was having the same conflict.

Fuck it, I need to stop thinking about it.