55.

She had no objection on his rules to not care of him even a little bit, but she find herself in a situation where she had to take care of him. It was quite suprising when Jimin and Taehyung came with a weak Yoongi right after Jungkook left and she could hear those man nagging to their friend about him. Jimin helped her to put the latter at his bed and tell her about her condition before excusing themselves from the house.

His sister, Taehee had been telling her how Yoongi overworked himself everyday just to avoid her at their shared house and he often sleep in the car if he is too tired. Due to that, he is now laying at the bed with a bad fever and weak state where he couldn't even glare at her when she applied the wet fabric at his forehead. His eyes was slightly opened, mouth gaping and his face flush. Her delicate fingers slowly unbutton his shirt to cold down his body but Yoongi held her hand.

"Cold"

"Just for a while, and then I'll change you your sweater"

He didn't say anything back, and let his wife did everything for him. The cold cloth was softly applied to his pale skin and he groaned. "Sorry," she said softly before focusing back to wipebody body clean. He just hummed in response, feeling his body less tense than before. His eyes was now focused at her, chubby cheeks due to the pregnancy and her hair tucked behind her ear. When the cloth reached his abdomen, a small sigh left his mouth.

"You are good at this"

"Kids at school often got sick suddenly in the middle of the day , so we did this"

After cleaning his body, she went closer to him and hugged his body to make him stand up from his state. Yoongi held her waist and dropped his head at the crook of her neck before lifting himself up forcefully. He was too weak that he is now depending himself on her. His hot breath fanning her exposed neck which bring her shiver to her spine. Slowly, she pulled down his shirt from his shoulder and did the same to the other side.

She did feel how he tighten the hug but she ignored it. The way his soft lips grazed her skin as if he was contemplating whether he can kiss her neck or not was making Yerim haywire. Remaining composure, she undress him from his dress shirt and let his body shown half naked to her. Clearing her throat, she wanted to have Yoongi attention when he suddenly started to do something that Yerim never expected it.

He started kissing her neck, trailing pecks at her sensitive spot.

Yerim eyes widen in shock, her mind unable to process what is happening and her body stayed freeze the whole minute. It wasn't helping when he is in her arms shirtless and she could feel how his body tensed on her shirt. She slowly trailed her hand to his chest, attempting to push him away but Yoongi had another idea in his mind.

He took her hand in his, trailing down to his abdomen and her hands feels the stiff muscle and her breath hitched. With his body was slightly burning even though it wasn't as worse before, it still manage to make Yerim heart rate increase and she could sense her hormones are starting to react to his touch.

Yoongi lips went to her earlobe, kissed there few times and he started to hover her, lips never leave her skin and her low gasp filled the room. The small plead was ignored by Yoongi, and her hand sneaked under her shirt, touched her bare skin and she trembled at his fingers.

"Yoon-"

She couldn't finish her words when he pulled away, just to look into her eyes hooded with lust and a glimpse of love. Yerim looked at him too, the same gaze but even a stronger sense of love in it. She had enough denying her feelings but for the sake of Yoongi she pushed away the emotions which hurt her so badly till today.

"I want to kiss you"

He said, and leaned down to her lips when he stopped her by putting her fingers at it.

"You're sick. No"

Slowly she stood up, pushing Yoongi away who look as if he realise what had just happened. The red marks at her neck and her shirt revealing a bit of her shoulder caused Yoongi to looked away. "You look strong enough to change your clothes. I'll go and cook for you"

She walked away, leaving the frustrated Yoongi who had just missed the chance to kiss her. After she left, Yoongi walk to his wadrobe but his frustration lead him to slide the wadrobe door harshly and it almost break.

He want to kiss her, and day by day he was this close to break the wall he set for her.

Day by day, he is slowly letting the woman enter his heart again, and Yoongi had enough denying his feelings for her.

Just like their first encounter, the spark that she had ignite back in his wounded heart was getting bigger and stronger, leaving him burning for her.

More and more.