8.

"I never intended to do that!"

"So why Yerim is getting chased out of nowhere?"

The younger breath hitched at the other line, and Yoongi could hear a deep sigh from him. He knew Jungkook will never go near danger, but the fact that he was chased by some guys with them using Yerim as a bait was worrying him. They knew each other for too long, but somehow there are things that the seven of them prefer to be quiet with. He himself had his own secret, which is his family and his past. Never once he think they will know about it.

"Seokjin hyung asked me to look into something, and somehow I got caught in doing that"

"And how did they know Yerim?"

"Seriously hyung, you don't even bother to what he ask me to do?"

"If I ask, will you answer it?," Yoongi question caught him off guard. There are reason why he was secretive of his work, and Yoongi doesn't need to know. Well, if he did knew about it, he will never care. It wasn't his business.

"I have to end now hyung, see you tomorrow morning"

The call ended with a blank expression on Yoongi face. Jungkook wasn't answering his question, and he was too tired to ask again. Just when he was about to slump his body on the cozy looking bed, he heard a ruckus at the kitchen. He nearly forgotten about the woman in his house, so he walked out from his room and head out to the kitchen. His eyes was greeted with a happy looking Yerim munching some Oreos in her mouth while looking at her phone.

"I thought that will go to the waste"

His deep voice startled her and she looked up to see him leaning at the wall with his hands crossed to his chest. He was wearing a white tee, his white arms was displayed. Hair a bit wet as if he just finished his shower and a small playful smile at his lips. Yerim never knew the man could be a whole damn snack, tastier than the Oreo.

"You have this a lot, and it is too tempting. I was about to ask but you look busy"

He chuckled before dragging the chair to sit in front of her. He bought those for the sake of trying, but he end up hating it. He doesn't understand how the woman could love this too much. He thought it was that tasty to the point he bulk buying it.

"Have it all. I'm not eating it"

"Then why you have it, like a lot?"

"I saw you buying it, thought it will be tasty."

"It does look like you, you know?"

He looked into her eyes, the preschool teacher look happy as if she wasn't chase by some hitman before. "It is white, just like you"

She pointed her finger at him, and he knew that she was referring to his white pale skin. He hated how he was too white, and that people easily noticed how red his cheeks can be. A trait every Min will have.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth before going to sleep. Those Oreo won't pay for cavity treatment"

"You don't have to remind me, I'm not a child"

He chuckled before stood up, eyes still at her. The boys will freak out if they knew the ruthless man is having a lady in his house. Min Yoongi doesn't like to socialize, and he sucks with it. The only time he will speak was when he is doing business and business only. He did jokes with them, but only once for a while.

"Of course you're not a child, you are a woman"

Yerim nodded before winking playfully at him. She continued to munch the snack and Yoongi went out. She will be sleeping in the guest room, and Yerim know where it is. Once he entered his room, he rested his back to the door before whispering, only for him to hear.

"At least in my eyes, you are a woman. My woman"