51.

"You look nice"

Jungkook complimented her as soon as she took a sit beside him at the swing. It was Yerim turn to close the daycare so she is the only one left. Jungkook had offered to accompany him and she agreed to it, as her bump is making her hard to do the cleaning and organizing. Yoongi will come home late that day so Jungkook was the one who will be fetching her home.

"I always looked nice, Jungkook"

"Fair enough, how's your small girl?"

She smiled at Jungkook words before rubbing her covered bump with her palm. "She's healthy, and she's aggressive only with her father which will be a nice thing "

"Probably Yoongi Hyung will open up to you more when she's born. He looks happy talking about the child that day. It surprise me he even let Namjoon Hyung to handle such important meeting the day you went to the appointment for the gender reveal. Don't you think it will be a nice thing too?"

She looked at Jungkook warm orbs who looked genuinely happy for her. Had he known about their deal, will he get furious about it? She knew the man actually punched Yoongi on the face that day because she saw how his knuckles were red the whole day and she didn't want to make things worst for the both of them.

"It will be a nice thing too, I hope. Anyway, did you heard anything from my father?"

His face went hard at the question at the mention of her father. The retired respectful inspector of the town who tell the community that he will spend his retired years with his beloved daughter. It was a complete lie for the ones who know who truly he is. The old man is still aiming for the port, especially Yoongi and he wasn't at all in contact with Yerim. He don't even know about what happened to his daughter life.

"I think you will have to stay low for a while Yerim. Take some days off. Maybe a week will be enough."

"Why? Something bad happened?"

He looked worried and clamped his hands together, contemplating whether he should tell her about it or not. He knew Yoongi will keep it quiet from her, but what will happen it he wasn't there when those bad things Jungkook predicted came true? Sighing, he gulped and started to speak.

"The police recently got a warrant to check the port and went through everything. Even went to bought some of the workers to investigate but was let go due to lack of evidence. Seokjin Hyung had some connections you know, so things died just like that. The next day, your father came," he said and stopped for a while before continued.

"The next day. Seokjin Hyung wasn't there for some works at Seoul. Namjoon Hyung and Hoseok Hyung just departed from the port, and my other two friends had their own business to do. Leaving Yoongi Hyung at his office, and your father met him there. With a gun"

Her eyes widen, as if it will popped out from her socket. Her heart dropped at the mention of the word gun and she could only imagined bad things to happen. Even so, she let the man to continue his story.

"Yoongi Hyung had no gun in the office. He never had one as long as I remember and it put him in a bad position. He acted normal when he came but he was quick to send a tracker to me about your father. Your father seems to know already about you living with him, and even know about the child Yerim. It wasn't Yoongi Hyung safety that concern me, Yerim. It's you"

"So you had my daughter all wrapped in your dirty hands, Yoongi?"

"I believe that it's not what you wanted to discuss when you barged in my office today, sir"

"Actually, that is why I'm here young man. I found it stupid how you think having my daughter beside you will actually keep me away from touching this holy grail of criminal for yours. But what if, I managed to have my daughter back, Yoongi?"

His emotionless gaze turned dark at Lee Jungshin words. The old man realise the change of aura from him and chuckled deeply. He was right. Yoongi must have thought that keeping Yerim in his hands will only weaken him. Yoongi is wrong and Jungshin knew the man is never wrong in his judgement. But to see how worked up this man is for his only daughter makes him laugh. Why will such criminal fall in love with a weakling like Yerim? It will be his only weaknesss, and Jungshin is willing to even get rid of his only child just to put Yoongi behind the bars forever.

It will be easier to put him in rage if he touched his sister, but there is little to nothing about Min Taehee. Jungshin too knew the woman was married, and her husband profile was worrying. Kim Taehyung had a lot of connection with politician and the police, and it will put Jungshin at the bad position to touch that family. Though he knew the man has stopped those, it is still risky for him to touch them. So Yerim was the easy target. A target Yoongi put on himself.

"You are not having her back, sir. She's mine and-"

"And she carry your child, a girl to be exact. You think I don't know Yoongi? As how much you tried to hide it, you can't deny the whole town has been my eyes. Of course questions were asked, who did my daughter was married to? Why wasn't there any wedding reception for her? When did she get married? You should be grateful that I lied for the sake of a peaceful day, and even hide your identity. But now, I think it will be a good time for me to have her back by my side and let our little issue here be only you and me"

"You can have your little issue with me only between us. There is no need to drag Yerim in this," he said firmly and the old man only smirked at the tone he is using to him. He is mad, and that is what Jungshin wanted to see.

To see Min Yoongi lost his shit for something petty, like his daughter.

"So you are not letting go of my daughter?"

Yoongi formed a fist to hold his emotions to charged the man and killed him right there. He knew Jungshin never cared about Yerim at the first place, and to let the woman to be with her father will be a wrong decision. A mistake and a regret he will never able to throw away. Even there was no love between them anymore, he couldn't let the woman to get hurt, especially their child she is carrying. He will do anything to make sure Yerim is still with him now, until the child is born. He had promised himself to let her go the moment their child sees the world even when he knew, he is still madly in love with her and never want that to happen. For now, Yerim will still be in his care and not under the damned Jungshin.

"No. I had it make it clear the moment you mentioned her name"

There was silence between them before Jungshin scoffed which bought an unsettling feeling in Yoongi. What is he planning now?

"As expected from you, Yoongi. I should go now, I still have something to do to catch you and your little minions. Hope you liked my little visit," he said and the man faced loosed. He thought Jungshin was dead serious about having his daughter back, but now the man seems to not to care about it at all. In anyway, he seems delighted. Had Yoongi missed something?

The man then adjusted the gun he had in his hand before to his back pocket and walked himself out with a content smile but stopped at the door and tilted his head back to see the bewilderment Yoongi looking at him. Jungshin knew the man isn't expecting this, and he liked it.

"Don't worry Yoongi, I won't touch you small family. At least for now"

"It had been Yoongi Hyung concern for these days that he didn't come back home early just to track your father and how much he have knew about you, the child and his work. If you realise, those nights Yoongi Hyung wasn't home yet, he had sent some men to look over the house in case your father will do something to you just to get him. All the files he had kept at home was bought to his office so that your father couldn't threaten you with that if he happens to come. Your father will do anything, even your life just to get him and he had make it clear that he is going to make you Yoongi Hyung weakness, and he isn't wrong for that"

Yerim was quiet. It was all too hard for her to understand, but she knew her father is getting wicked now. If he wanted to hurt the child she is carrying, then she knew what side she need to be on. Even if Yoongi never want to drag her in it, she was already to deep to out now.

Lee Jungshin is going to kill her to get him, something Yerim never thought even how mean he is to her.