53.

"How's my sister?"

"She's nice," was all what Yerim could say while her eyes set down at the view beside her. Taehee and Taehyung was quite far from the town, located at some beach house which the man personally choose because he liked the sea. Taehee had no preference for houses, but she looked happy to be living near the ocean. It was first time for Yoongi to step in there, amazed at how comfortable and warm the house as if Taehyung had make it to celebrate their child later.

While his looking the same gloomy colour which Yerim never complained about. Her room was so colourful, a spot where she pinned her students messy artworks, some school utensils that she used to teach and pictures decorated the rooms. Not to mention her room was right beside the garden and whenever Yoongi entered her room, it was as if he was entering another house.

"I should have picked you up earlier, sorry."

"It's okay," she said softly and finally looking away from the view and glanced at him. He lips were chaped, his grip on the wheel was hard and his eyes were sharp yet blurry. Yoongi looked tired in her eyes, but she didn't want to butt in his life . He must have wanted her to be quiet now.

When in fact Yoongi wanted her to speak something.

Just when he is about to say anything, a loud sound shocked the both of them and he quickly looked at side mirror just to see a car behind them, whose the driver hand just went inside and Yoongi caught a glance of the gun. The man probably had aimed for the tire or the mirror but he missed. Yerim was about to looked back when he held her arm tightly causing her to flinch in suprise.

"Don't. Eyes in front and hold tight. We are getting followed"

His words bought a fear creeping in her heart as Yoongi changed the gear and pressed the engine to go faster. He had no armour to shot back at the man, and even if he had one he wouldn't shoot at whoever is attacking them now. He will have to deal of consequences if he fired them because he is in the wanted list of the police. Yoongi glanced one last time to the car before speeding off which the car followed the same, wasn't giving up.

"Yerim, down!," He shouted as he saw the culprit was again aiming at them from the back, and he finally got a good look of the gun.

Lee Jungshin.

"Fuck," he said before the gunshot could be heard, hitting the back of his car and Yerim shrieked in suprise and fear while her body was folded down despite her growing bump there. She closed her ears, afraid of anything she would hear and even closed her eyes. She could feel how the car was speeding, driving through the corners and turn dangerously as the gunshot hit the car.

Yoongi was trying so hard to lost him but the man just knew how to slow him down whenever he was about to speed off.  From his side view he saw the man then took the right side of the lane, the opposite way which his eyes widen in shock.

No,fuck he can't be serious?

Jungshin aimed again after staying at the right lane, aimed nicely to the passenger seat of Yoongi's car with a wicked smile. He knew his daughter is in there, and he is going to use this opportunity to catch him, if that means using her daughter to her own death. He was about to shot her when he saw a car was about to drive the opposite way to him and he almost loses his pace, getting back in the right lane and shot aimlessly to his car.

It hit Yoongi right side mirror, close enough to Yerim who just opened her eyes when the sound of the shattering glass hit her right door and she yelped in fear. Yoongi had enough of the car chase and knew he need to make the man stop. It is still quite a long way to the town and he knew Jungshin has a loaded of gun just to shoot him now. Thinking so hard, he then remember the poison gas he had gotten from Taehyung who use it for his mission before. The man left one in his car because it slipped out from his bag, and till now Yoongi didn't gave it back to him.