42.

There was nothing Yerim could do in the past two days. All she had been struggling was the vomits and headache, regrets and disappointment keep in her thoughts but she had to stay strong for all of that. Her father wasn't yet to be informed about her sudden marriage, but Yoongi assure her that he will knew it by himself. Yerim was afraid of the consequences of keeping it from him but she knew the man had ways to do it without letting the officer to kill him. Their marriage was so sudden, and she only informed to the headmistress about her condition and to her surprise, she wasn't at all shocked.

"Miss Lee, is this the same man you have met seven years back then?"

"I-Yes. It is him. He's the father of the child"

The old woman took her hand in hers, smiling assurely at her which gave a sense of comfort which she needed the most. Jungkook had been staying with her since the day she met Yoongi about their marriage, and Yerim knew he was in despair. The man don't want her to be hurting when she stay with Yoongi later, but there was no choice. For sure Yoongi won't even let Jungkook to be with her for 24 hours after they are married.

"Yerim, I don't know what happened to you and him but you look the happiest with him. I don't know him much, but I'm sure he's a good man Yerim. Whether you don't want this marriage or not, maybe you were faithed to him. But of course dear, your happiness if far more important in this. If maybe one day you are to leave him, then maybe he was only mean to be a part of your life, not forever"

"I will remember that, Mrs. Choi"

Now, she is in his car, heading back to his place with pure silent. After registering their marriage and bought her a ring, there was nothing left to do. There was no ceremony. no vows changed and no after party. All Yoongi wanted was to end things fast, and proceed with his works which consist of her father too. His retirement was getting the headlines of the town, and it was said that he will be spending time with her daughter which was a complete lie. The mam don't even know about his daughter whereabouts, and Yoongi found it more easier that way.

"Hungry?"

His rasp voice startled her and she looked to her side. "No," she whispered before looking back at the road. She wasn't at all hungry, all she wanted was to sleep and rest. Even before meeting him, she had to throw everything she ate the night before which she almost canceled the plan to marry him today. Yoongi saw how pale she was, but he didn't do anything. There was nothing he wanted to do, and the last thing he wanted to do is to care for her, when the woman don't want anything to do with him.

"We are here, just get in. The keys under the pot, I'll bring out your luggage. Your room is next to mine"

"Okay," she said and walked out from the car, almost stumbled to the air because her dizziness was getting the best of her. When she finally get in, that was when she realized she is marry to him. His furniture still looked the same, there are some new things decorating his living room which Yerim didn't notice before when she come here that day. She got some flashbacks of him holding her so lovely at the couch, kissing her at any moment given and woke up to each other next morning, skin to skin with low groans escaping their lips.

Yerim knew every spot in his house hold all her memories with her and she hated it how short their happiness was. Sighing, she walked to the bedroom next to Yoongi and walked in. The room was decent enough, and it looked as if it was freshly painted with the pale blue all around it. His house was just a single story, but it was wide and long. She knew there are other rooms around here, but for now all Yerim wanted to do was sleep. The long curtain was pushed away, revealing the clean backyard and somehow she imagined it was her child playing there with her. Maybe that's why Yoongi gave her the room which viewed the backyard.

As far as she remember, this was his office before with no window. Probably the man did some partition seven years back then and eventually change it to her room for her to have it. There was no way he did all of this in two days.

Or he did?

"Yerim?"

"Yes?," she looked back to see him putting down her luggage at the door. His stoic eyes looked at her and she waited for him.

"I'll be home late. You don't have to wait for me. Just cook anything you want. I'll get going"

Before she was about to ask, he walked away, leaving her alone and from that she knew.

She and him won't forever have the things they had before like seven years ago.