33.

Yoongi looked around lazily with a glass of shot in his hand. The alcohol was slowly seeping in his mind, but he is sober enough to count his fingers. His eyes fall down to girls shooting him flirtatious look, and all he do was smirk to cause them getting flustered. Different for Yerim, his purpose tonight was to get laid at least with someone here, getting rid of the image of the petitie body he saw at Jinhee birthday party. He had been in the bar since eleven and now it's two in the morning yet he is still alone.

Women here have tried to awed him, purred at him but to their agony the man was uninterested. He is wasted enough to be at the bed, but he is still picky about his type of woman he choose to bed with. Some were too bare, some were too touchy. He just wanted someone to let go of his stress, not a one night stand that will be calling him to come back to the bar.

Ever since he and Yerim cut off ties, the man avoided any intimate things such as women and bars. But tonight, something just clicked him to step in the bar, wasted himself and have fun with someone body. All because of a woman named Lee Yerim. He was determined to slept with someone, yet he is still at the stool, not even moving an inch from his spot.

"Oh, she looks fun"

The bartender said something which Yoongi looked at him and followed his gaze to the open dance floor. His gaze settled down to a woman, laughing and smiling with her long hair bopping around along with her body. Her hands was pulling a random stranger neck closer and the man looked happy with the invitation. When Yoongi got a clear look on her, he instantly smirked and looked back to the bartender.

"Give me something strong, something that will knock me out now"

"But sir, it's your fifteen-"

"Now"

The man sighed before went back to serve him something strong, not realizing Yoongi had went again to join the view in front of him. The white oversize sweater she was wearing did no justice in covering her body, and the man had sneakily touch her back with his barehand making the woman arched her back in pleasure. Everyone there was enjoying the small show befolded in front them, and Yoongi too.

"Here's your drink sir"

Without looking at the bartender, he took the shot and drank it in one serving but making sure there are some of the liquid in his mouth. He stood up before throwing a buck of cash at the bartender and headed to the woman who is now inches in kissing the man in front of him.

Before Yerim could crashed her lips on the man, someone turned her around making her losing the grip on the man and eventually fall down to someone chest. She could heard cursing behind him but her attention was forced to the person who pulled her away from the man to him. Her mind couldn't grasp who it was, until a pair of lips crashed into hers, making everyone cheered in amazed alongside lewd sound from the spectators.

It was then her drunk state realise the man was pushing something into her mouth forcing her to part her lips. Once she did, the taste of liquor invade her, and with the already wasted Yerim another shot of alcohol will be making her going crazy. She like the taste, devoured the man lips more and more and ignoring her supposed partner that night behind her.

Yoongi placed his palm at the back of her thighs ,making the woman to jump on him and strangled his waist with her legs. Yerim pulled away from the passionate session and her dark orbs looked into his eyes, breath fanning each other face while her fingers tugged his hair. Yoongi let a small smile before whispering.

"You looked like her so much, I can't resist a woman like you"

"Then don't. I'm all yours"

With his words, the crashed their lips again, stepping away from the crowd that were excited to look at them and asked the ignored man to find a new date. When Yoongi had bought them to an empty hallway, he rested her back to the wall and devoured her lips roughly than before. Yerim moaned shamelessly between their lips, hands tugging and pulling his hair which turned on Yoongi more.

There was no way they will end things here.

It was after several minutes that she realise that she is laid down to someone bed, her sweater was no longer in contact with her body and the man is bare chested. She had no time to think whose room is this, as her fingers were busy trailing around his body and the man groaned. When he pulled away and looked at her again, he bumped their forehead together with his hands slowly went to the straps of her undergarment, pulling it down her shoulder and Yerim shivered under his touch.

"I've been waiting this for too long, Yerim"

He didn't realize her name slipped from his lips, and the woman don't even care. The both of them were too drunk to even think about the identify of each other and all she can do was pulled him closer back to her, giving a chaste kiss on his lips which moved perfectly on her.

"Then have me, Yoongi. Again and again"

The words make Yoongi smiled, intoxicated by her words and the beauty beneath him. In his world, they were back at his house seven years ago, being in each other arms while she whined his name to stop pecking her. In his mind, Yerim is still her lover, and the woman is her. Not knowing that he actually will be sleeping with the same woman he cut off ties to.

It was the same for Yerim. In her eyes, they are still together and happy, willingly letting the man to paint her body with his marks and calling his name time to time. Had she been in her real state of mind, she would have pushed him the moment she saw his face back then. But she was now out of her mind, letting the desire and longing controlling her. The drunk Yerim don't even realize she is underneath Yoongi, when she has been calling his name that slip away from her lips.

That night, the red sting of fate entangled them again, with no end.

That night, they were together again.