35.

She was right.

Well half right.

When she arrived at her home, it was still empty so he thought he wasn't searching for her. She threw the pills at her kitchen table and walked straight to the toilet, feeling sticky since she only rinsed her body after what happened last night. After taking warm shower, that was when she realised how 'bruised' her body was. Yoongi wasn't playing last night, and she then instantly remember the marks she left at his body, cringed at how wild she can be when she was drunk. Never will she go to any clubs and bar again.

Who will thought Yoongi will be there?

It was when she was looking at all the marks he did that her toilet door was been knocked countlessly. She jerked up in surprise and quickly took the bathrobe. She wrapped it around her body and after tying it securely, she walked out from the toilet only to bumped her face at someone chest and fresh soap instantly invaded her nose. Looking up, she gulped at the glare he was giving.

"Where. Were. You. Last. Night. Yerim?"

"Hanging out," she said, trying to brushed the fear and guilty feeling she had towards him. Jungkook chest rise up in anger at her answer, and went closer.

"Hanging out won't end up you buying birth control pills right?"

Shit, the pills.

"Look, I have my rights to do whatever I want, Jungkook. You can't be looking after me 24 hours!"

"And be a whore? Just who did you slept with? I'm surprise you weren't throwing up here and there after your rendezvous act!"

"Who did I sleep with is never your concern, Jeon Jungkook!"

"It is my concern when I technically saw Yoongi hyung out from the same bar you went last night just now!"

She widened her eyes. Didn't the man left before her? How did Jungkook spot him first and didn't saw her? If he did saw her, he will be giving her a ride and interrogate her in the car. Why was Yoongi there? Wait, how did Jungkook knew she was there?

"You saw wrong. I wasn't with him"

"Then explain this"

He shoved her a set of keys, and realise it was the pre-school spare key she always bought with her. Now that she saw it, she was glad she took a leave today because she thought her being wasted won't do good for her at Monday morning. Did she left it? But she was sure the lampstand was empty when she took her belongings just now.

"He accidentally took your key when he was searching for his car key. And you are still denying that you slept with him. I'm impressed. Yoongi hyung even told me the truth, asking me to check on you and even gave you some gift"

"Gift?"

"Painkillers and birth control. Are you still denying me now, Lee Yerim?"

She flushed, but couldn't stop feeling warm at how thoughtful he is. Even so, he should just make up a lie and make Jungkook believed the opposite. He is smart, why would he bring both of them to Jungkook wrath?

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry okay? I slept with him, but it wasn't planned! He was drunk, I was drunk-"

"You looked like her so much, I can't resist a woman like you"

"Then don't. I'm all yours"

"Yerim? Are you okay?"

"I've been waiting this for too long, Yerim"

"Then have me. Yoongi. Again and again"

"Yerim! Earth to Yerim! What is wrong with you?"

She looked at her bestfriend in fear, mouth quivering and eyes shaking. Jungkook held her shoulder, the scowl he had before was changed to a worried expression and he pulled her closer to him. Yerim looked as if she saw a ghost.

"I-I-"

"You?"

" I remember everything, Jungkook"

The memories played in her head like a record, from the man pulled her into a drunk kiss, carried her to the empty hallway and proceed to some random room in the bar. She remember how he called her name for assurance when their body were attached together, she tugging his hair time by time with his lips grazed her neck due to the pressure. The image of him pulling her for countless kisses and she whined in pleasure was enough to make Yerim feels shiver at her spine. The way they made it wasn't just some random sex or a one-night stand.

It was longing. He was giving her everything he pent in for the past seven years, and she received it well.

Had they been sober, it would never end up this way. But last night the alcohol was strong, and she realised Yoongi don't even realise she was the 'Yerim' he thought of, making her sure the man still have feelings for her.

Was the past seven years were never enough for them to forgot each other?

She knew the answer, and it is a no.

Jungkook sighed, before leading her to the bed and make her sit down. The woman is still in surprise, and he had no idea what to say anymore.

"I'll go and take your painkillers. Or do you want Yoongi hyung ones?"

The woman glared at him making Jungkook chuckle. Yerim was in no mood to hit him so he took his chance.

"Just so you know, birth control pills are 99% effective, but not proof. You might get pregnant at the 1%"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"And if you skip your intake, the rate increase to 9%. Oh damn, I'm going to be an uncle"

"You bloody hell shitass! Get here!"