60.

"Jungshin is out," Yoongi said to the microphone the moment the car passed them, ignoring them as he couldn't see who is in it from the black tinted window. After several minutes, he drove right in front of the warehouse and stopped so Taehyung and Namjoon walk out. Before he could drive away, Taehyung knocked his door and he rolled down looking at the younger.

"I won't forgive you if you are dead later. Taehee will kill me for letting that happen"

He smiled before he spoke, "Take care of my sister if anything happens. Don't stress her out too much"

"I don't!?" he said and Yoongi chuckled before the window rolled up back to drive away. He nodded at them before their vision was blocked by the black tint and he drove away. He know the others are coming and will help them two to settle those men in the warehouse. Getting rid off the ear-in and closed the GPS, he pressed the accelerator to speed of to his house. Jungkook will have get ready to left by now and he need to reach there before Jungshin could sense something wrong.

"Yoongi Hyung will be back later"

Yerim looked at her side, suprise at Jungkook words. "Really? He told me he won't?"

"He said he is tired, and ask me to help and check the port for a while"

That was when Yerim realised Jungkook is holding his car key, meaning he was about to leave her tonight. He had told him that he will left her at Taehee's house but since Yoongi is coming back then he don't have to do so. She closed the faucet and turned towards him, tilting her head to the side. Jungkook realised she was observing the situation and he was afraid Yerim might sense something wrong.

"I don't know what is happening, but stay safe. Don't get hurt"

"You know I won't, Yerim. I'm not that shy kid anymore"

"Then get a girlfriend instead of sticking with an unlucky pregnant woman like me"

"Why would you say that? I thought Yoongi and you are okay now?," He said as they walked side by side to the door and he could hear her laugh bitterly about it. It perked something in his heart to know what actually is happening between them.

"It was for the sake of child, Jungkook. You better go now, you will be late "

He didn't say anything, but he knew something was wrong. For the child? He thought Yoongi really cared for her? Did he looked wrong? Was the affection he thought Yoongi had for Yerim is only a facade? There were many questions playing in his head but for now he would have to hold back as he need to handle Jungshin first before the old man get them.

Walking out, he turned to Yerim who was about to close the door and said,

"Good night. Take care"

"You too"

"That was fast"

Jimin said as soon as he entered the warehouse, raised an eyebrow at how those men were tied up and were gathered at the center along with their mouth taped. Seokjin was busy looking at the guns and fire armour they kept in the boxes, amazed at how Jungshin was able to get this in bulk. Hoseok was treating Namjoon cheeks that was scarred from the fight while Taehyung was bandaging his arm that was currently still bleeding. It wasn't bad, but he have to covered it to prevent infection.

"They were strong, but they were lack of skills. Jungshin could do better than this," Taehyung said before he kneeled down in front of a man who was struggling to let go of the grip while mumbling. The tape prevented him to speak and the younger smiled. A smile so angelic but it brings shiver to Jimin who was actually looking at the both of them. Even the others looked at them, his friends know too well Taehyung is good at playing a sick assassin.

"Like this shabby guy here, I knew you," he ripped off the tape harshly and the man groaned in pain before looking at Taehyung dead in his eyes. The audacity he had was making the man laughing internally. "How did you end up here? I thought I told you to run away that night when you stabbed me?"

His face then went cold at the mention of what happened that night. The night he was back to meet his friends and his lover again, he was about to walk out from the port when he was dragged to the side. He got punched, kicked just for money , but Taehyung endured all that. It was when he let out a knife he counter attack them but missed when he got stabbed.

By the man in front of him who is now getting tied, eyes full of fear.

"I don't get my revenge yet, but I have plan on one. You stabbed me, wouldn't it be fair if I do the same thing too?"

"Please. I'm- I'm sorry"

"Afraid are you? You don't seem to be like this when you saw me bleeding that night?," He replied before letting out a small multipurpose knife from his back and played with his fingers. His friend knew he won't hurt the man, but they couldn't predict Taehyung much. He was a ticking bomb and even Yoongi didn't wish to see this side of him. It was too traumatizing.

Before Taehyung could provoke him more, Jimin held his shoulder to stop him and he looked up to his friend. The man sighed and said, "Jungkook have called the police to come here. We should go now"

"Come on! I'm just about to have fun?"

"Unless you want another scar from me at you arm, then let's leave. I have a bad feeling about Yoongi hyung now"

Taehyung pouted before standing up and tapped the man mouth again but he didn't walk away. Instead, he kicked his stomach that the man whimper in pain and Taehyung smiled. "Now you get to feel some pain from me. I hope you love your stay in jail later, Hyunsoo"

The said Hyunsoo widen in eyes at how Taehyung knew his name but he didn't bother to explain and followed his friend out from the warehouse. Locking it from the outside, Hoseok get rid of his gloves and tuck it in his pocket and they walked to the car.

"Now what?," Hoseok asked once they entered the car. According to their plan, their task is finished and leaving Jungkook to trick Jungshin to get arrested. Now that there were a slight change of plan, they were conflicted on where to go now.

"Yoongi hyung home. I have a bad feeling now"

"How about Jungkook? Jungshin might hurt him?"

They were about to discuss more when a phone call stopped them and they looked at it. Seokjin took it and answered the call, mouthing it was Jungkook and they nodded. "Hyung, the police have come here and found those things. They are searching heading to the warehouse now"

"Jungshin? How about him?"

"That's the problem"

"What?"

"He's not here when I get here. The police are now searching for him"

All of them looked shocked at Jungkook words, and without wasting anytime Hoseok changed the gear and headed to Yoongi house. Jungshin must be there, and Yoongi saw it coming.

"We are heading there now, lure the police to get there now"