18.

She was too quiet tonight, and Yoongi sense it. It all started since he took her home, and Yerim wasn't being her usual self. They were at her home now, it was the first time he come. A small single apartment with only one bedroom, a small kitchen and a small living room with a balcony facing the sea. Despite the poor facility, it did gave her the best view. Maybe that's why Yerim never thought about moving out.

She's now cooking some noodles for the both of them, since Yoongi wasn't that hungry and prefer a simple meal that night. He slowly stood up to the kitchen and saw how she was blanked in front of the pot, the noodles getting soggy. He sighed before closing the stove, making the woman jerked her shoulder in suprised before looking at him. "My god, I should have look at it. Let me cook another one"

"No, it's okay. I'm not that hungry"

Yerim went to silent, and she couldn't help feeling guilty before looking away, closing the pot with the lid. It's a waste already. The noodles were too soggy to eat. Just when she was about to walk away from him, he held her hand and led her to look at him. Yoongi saw how tired she look, how devastated she was even though he doesn't know what actually happened before he arrived at the pre school.

"You know you can tell me anything right? You don't have to keep everything for yourself"

"You wouldn't like it if I rant my days. Usually Jungkook-," she stopped her own self from saying that name. It was when she actually realise she missed that bestfriend of hers. "-I mean usually I talked about it with him but of course he won't be answering his phone, right?"

There was a spark of jealousy in his heart but he didn't show it. Instead he pulled her closer to him, hands around her shoulder before brushing away the strands of her bangs away from her face. She had always have her hair short, barely passed her shoulder . What it will look like if she had a long hair? Yoongi will have to wait for that.

"I may be reactionless than Jungkook, but I can listen"

She looked at him before cracking a small smile at her lips. "Promise you won't get grumpy hearing it everyday?"

"Why will I? I've got use to my clients nagging me everyday. It won't be that hard to hear yours"

"Right you are businessman. Should have flex that to that snobbish woman"

That was what Yerim knew about his work. A businessman who handles cargo and clients needs, and that's all. It wasn't a lie though, but it's also far from truth. And Yoongi never intended to tell her the truth, yet. For now, it will be better if she doesn't know anything about it.

"So tell me, about this snobbish woman. What did she do to my woman?"

Soon they found themselves at the couch, his hands wrapped around her while her head is resting at his shoulder, ranting about Mrs. Hwang act on making her daughter a victim when the kids had say sorry to each other. Then she talked about how Mina was hurt by the woman sharp tongue that she cried, which answered his questions why Yerim was hugging the child before. He didn't say anything, only hummed and nodded and there are times Yerim looked up to him because she was too caught up in the mad emotion she had with Mrs. Hwang, which Yoongi again nod and hum.

"Is being poor a bad thing? Well the child shouldn't be blame for that right? She even talked about firing me"

"She did?"

"Yes! I mean how absurd was that? Saying I was manipulative towards children, clearly it was her that forced her daughter to act like she was a victim. If I could only slap her there, I will done it till she couldn't speak for a week!"

He chuckled seeing how mad she is, making the woman to look at him, her palm at his chest, supporting her weight. "What's funny?"

"I never knew you hold grudges. I thought you were the one to chill out and get sad about it later."

"I had to smile and calm my nerves at work. If I was just another parent I will have kicked her at the leg"

He nodded with a smile, his fingers played again with her hair. It had become a habit for him to play with it every time they cuddle with each other, and Yoongi like it. He is too soft with her, and sometimes whining at her for attention. A side even Yoongi himself never knew he had it in him.

"Rich people do think they are superior in any thing, but there are times we need to bring back them down to earth. I don't know this Mrs. Hwang, but I bet my life she will be embarrassed by her own acts if her daughter might end up being like her. If she keep talking about her providing the finest thing for Haeun, then you should flex about your man buying you every limited edition Oreo  and give her the warmest hug"

"But hugging is free?"

He smiled before pecking her lips and nudged her nose with his, making the woman to smile before closing her eyes.

"Who says it free? I only do hug and kisses with you, Yerim"