19.

They are back to his home, and the incident involving Yerim and Haeun mother was settled down. The woman couldn't fired her, so she send her husband to attack the poor teacher but to their suprise, he didn't talk much and just nodded when Yerim explained what happened. The man even gifted Mina a new doll for her, one that is identical to Haeun and the kids were excited. Yerim was glad that the man didn't blow her up like his wife did, and when she told Yoongi about it, the man smile and kissed her temple before whispering, 'I know that woman could never hurt my woman'. Now, she is peaceful sleeping beside him after having his homemade dish at his house, but the man was wide awake.

He slowly pushed her body away from his embrace, making the woman moved a bit but when back to sleep. Yerim is a deep sleeper, and her calm state shows that she don't realize that Yoongi is wide awake beside her, looking at her lovingly, pulling back the duvet to cover her figure. Then he stood up from the bed and went to the wardrobe to grab a hoodie and a pair of jeans to change with his sleeping attire.

After grabbing his car key, he walked back to her and planted a kiss on her forehead. "I'll be back," he whispered before walking to the door and went out. After closing it silently he grabbed his wallet and phone that he accidentally left at the kitchen table before heading outside to his car. He was about to drive out when his phone ring and he answered it.

"Hyung, are you coming?"

"I'm about to. Be there in 15 minutes Hoseok. "

He ended the call without a bye and drive out the car from his house. It's two in the morning, so the roads are quiet and Yoongi like it. He is heading to the port, to handle those illegal things he do and since Seokjin isn't there, he needs to take things his way. The police had started their patrol at the port, and Yoongi knew it's getting risky. One mistake and everything will be blown out.

Arriving at the port, he parked his car near the entrance and went out. The port was quiet, but he knew his friends are around there somewhere. Just when he was about to grab his phone and called Hoseok, someone jumped on him with their arm around his shoulder.

Kim Taehyung.

"Hyung!"

"You're back early," it wasn't a question, more like a statement. He knew the younger will be gone for a long time and suddenly appear out of nowhere with his boxy smile. His hair was cut short and black, and he look a bit thinner than the last time he saw him. A man with smiles and jokes in his life, but lived behind guns and knives. Kim Taehyung is surely someone you never expected him to be.

A hitman.

"Early? I was stuck at the North for three months! The cow poops and the weird haircut is making me sick. They send me to the DMZ and I swear hyung you won't survive. By the way why are you here? Are you in charge of the clients departure today?"

"Seokjin hyung couldn't come, so yes. Where's Hoseok?"

"Hoseok hyung is in the ship, probably checking things. Namjoon hyung went to the toilet and Jimin, he's at the casino as usual"

"And why are you here?"

"I miss you!," he exclaimed excitingly and his eyes lit up. Yoongi stayed silent and nodded, not giving back the same enthusiasm Taehyung had. The younger knew he's emotionless, but he was still expecting for the man to smile. At least smirk, or whatever can make that lips tugged upwards.

"Yeah, miss you too. Now help me with the clients. You rested long enough at the North"

"Saying it's a 'rest' is quite offending. Do you want me to shove cow poops to your face?"

Well, that did make the man laughed slightly causing the younger to show his beautiful set of teeth beneath his boxy smile. They walked deeper to the port, passing some cargo's from Seokjin company and his to the far left at the port. A spot hidden from everyone, not even stated in the map or roads. A spot so perfect for Yoongi to do his business. At one spot, he saw a man handling their clients who was about to run away forever from this country. They say Korea is heaven, perhaps those people found it worse than Hell.

He too, thinks this country was the pit of hell itself. Maybe if he was raised in a loving household, he will be proud living in it. Maybe he won't leave the house for the sake of her sister, just because some stupid officer will blame her for his own wrong doing. Yoongi despise them the most, worse than he hated his family.

Taehyung lead him to some men who were shouting at each other, and Yoongi preferred to watch what will the man do. The younger cleared his throat, earning their attention which clearly they were annoyed at him.

"Rough night gentleman?"

"Fuck off pretty boy"

Taehyung chuckled deeply before his eyes turned dark, his left hand who was tucked in his pocket was pulled out, revealing a knife pocket. He spin it effortlessly, eyes never leaving them. The man who ask him to fuck off gulped in fear , and when he looked at him, realisation hit him like a truck.

"You-you-"

"The nasty man who killed your father who was fucking a woman at the bar, or the crazy devil who shot your mother from a far? I wouldn't have killed her you know, she's nice. But again, nice means you are far from the reality, or you are a boot licker. Saebom, your mother is worse than your father"

The man named Saebom quivered in fear, while his opponent was bewildered at the tension in front of them. Whatever it is, he wanted to step aside and he did, leaving Saebom in fear. Taehyung saw Yoongi was watching everything, and he knew the man don't want him to kill his client even without him saying it.

"I won't kill you,yet. You were reported missing, so my mission to kill you was long forgotten. Lucky you that I was in no mood to kill anyone tonight. "

He said in an amusing tone before placing the knife pocket in Saebom shirt pocket before walking back to his brother. Yoongi face was still emotionless, but there were annoyance in his eyes. Once Taehyung was close to him, he sighed.

"Don't show your assasin aura or whatever you are here. It makes you weird"

"Be honest, you enjoy my show"

"I'm not."