Oopsie

His hands were warm on the inside of my thighs. He has manly hands and wears rings too. I never realised I was attracted to hands until I saw Colby's. His breath tickled my neck and he nibbled my ear and grabbed my thigh. My whole body relaxed as he traced his fingers under the side of my lace knickers. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his.

I jolted. It was a dream. It took me a while to get my breath back because I was that shocked. This was so wrong, why was my mind sexualising Colby like that!

"You okay darling?" his raspy voice was so hot.

I gulped. "Yeah, I just had a bad dream-" I lied. It was far from a bad dream.

Colby sat up slowly and leant against his headboard. He was topless. His abs are so defined. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Did he notice?

"Like what you see darling?" he raised his eyebrow and smirked at me. "Excited?"

"What do you mean?" I looked down. I noticed that my top had shifted out of place. I quickly grabbed the straps and covered myself up. I was so embarrassed. However, my eyes were still fixated on Colby's abs. 

"Maddie I need to tell you something." Colby said sternly. My heart stopped.

"What?" I asked.

"I really like you. I can't stop thinking about you." He tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I got goose bumps and my entire body tensed up. "It's okay, Maddie. I don't expect you to-"

I pressed my lips to his. As cheesy as it sounds, sparks flew. I wasn't thinking about Dom, or anyone, only him.

"Are you sure?" Colby said as he pulled away. I nodded.

He smiled at me, rolled me on to my back and climbed on top of me. He removed my top and began to kiss down my torso, making sure to suck the skin a little bit each time. I ruffled his hair and found my fingers tangled in the chocolate brown strands. His hands crept up my thighs and began to pull my shorts down. I clenched my teeth...